NYI Win Game 1 52-39 May 14th/15th/16th

NYI Win Game 2 71-60 on May 17th/18th/19th

NYI Win Game 3 30-22 on May 20th/21st

Game 4 on May 22nd/23rd

Game 5 on May 24th/25th

Game 6 on May 26th/27th

Game 7 on May 28th/29th

CDCGML World Championships!!

Alright guys, the World Championships are here! We'll be holding an 8 team international tournament, where GMs can build rosters for their respective countries from the CDCGML rosters of teams who missed the playoffs or were eliminated in the 1st round. The rosters will be built on NHL13 and the tournament will be simmed.

GMs of teams who missed the playoffs this season and wish to participate, claim a team by posting who you'd like in the thread. First come, first serve!

Teams

Canada - nuxrule420

USA - Tony Romo

Sweden - Dion Phaneuf

Finland - Primal Optimist

Russia - Nail

Team Euro - ThatMike

Czech Republic - da.moose

Slovakia -

How do I spell relief? D-R-A-F-T.

Feeling good finally about the 6th overall draft pick, it was touch and go and as most of you know I was working hard to upgrade a few rungs on the ladder..but this makes me feel a little more secure about 6th pick:

Nichushkin preparing for move to North America

Valeri Nichushkin, NHL Central Scouting's second-rated European skater in its final rankings of prospects for the 2013 NHL Draft, told a Russian newspaper that he plans on playing hockey in North America next season.

"I have already decided I will go to the NHL," Nichushkin told R-Sport news agency in Russia. "Dynamo [Moscow] has accepted this calmly and I was told that I can leave if I want to. There are no legal problems. My deal with Dynamo is terminated and I am leaving a free agent."

Nichushkin had four goals and two assists in 18 regular-season games with Traktor Chelyabinsk in the Kontinental Hockey League. He raised his play in the postseason, scoring six goals in 25 games to help Traktor reach the KHL finals. He won the KHL's Alexei Cherepanov Award, given to the league's top rookie.

The 6-foot-4, 202-pound right wing also had a goal and an assist in six games to help Russia win the bronze medal at the 2013 IIHF World Junior Championship.

On May 1, Nichushkin, a native of Chelyabinsk, was traded to Dynamo Moscow.

Alright guys, the World Championships are here! We'll be holding an 8 team international tournament, where GMs can build rosters for their respective countries from the CDCGML rosters of teams who missed the playoffs or were eliminated in the 1st round. The rosters will be built on NHL13 and the tournament will be simmed.

GMs of teams who missed the playoffs this season and wish to participate, claim a team by posting who you'd like in the thread. First come, first serve!

Teams

Canada -

USA -

Sweden -

Finland -

Russia -

Switzerland -

Czech Republic -

Slovakia -

Teams

Canada - nuxrule420

USA -

Sweden -

Russia - Nail

Switzerland -

Czech Republic -

Slovakia -

Teams

Canada - nuxrule420

USA - Tony Romo

Sweden -

Russia - Nail

Switzerland -

Czech Republic -

Slovakia -

Teams

Canada - nuxrule420

USA - Tony Romo

Sweden - Dion Phaneuf

Russia - Nail

Switzerland -

Czech Republic - da.moose

Slovakia -

Updated! Switzerland and Slovakia left.

Realized making a Russia Roster will be harder than I think... Unless I'm allowed to let KHL'ers play, I'll be in tough to have a competitive roster.. USA, Canada, and Sweden on the other hand look like they'll have really good rosters..

Archived