Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2012-13

10,336 posts in this topic

^Haha that's pretty cool

Disagree though, I've let a couple of the GMs here know what my take on the Canucks this season was, especially the Derek Roy trade.

Leon Draisaitl. Kids a real talent.

/ Sturm, Holzer, and I was a big fan of Christoph Schubert. Music on ice, I used to think.

i dont care if we use the arbitration this or next season...rather sooner than later...so people gets familar with it

Now that I have unwound and digested the arbitration idea a bit more I would change my hasty vote to this offseason. Shrug, sorry guys, rough day: smartphone exploded in my wifes hip pocket and missed a sailing on the stupid ferries with no nooner and the 1pm was late arriving...6 hours from terminal to terminal will do that sometimes to the best of us. My apologies for taking it out on a good idea.

edit: lesson learned: just book the chopper.

Crawford the only one showing up consistently for the Hawks this post-season.. really ruining our run with this BS, Chicago :(

CDCGML Semi-Finals Standings:

LAK 78 - EDM 24

WPG 54 - VAN 75

FLO 138- BOS 52

NYI 192 - NJD 157

In a weird twist, if the Penguins wins tonight, C2X's Winnipeg team which is almost entirely pittsburgh penguins players will surely lose their series. wow.

TEAM FINLAND Special Announcement:

Team Finland has confirmed the attendance of several players in Camp for the upcoming CDCGML World CHampionship Tournament. Some last minute appointees will round out the roster once I figure out the maximum appointments at each position. Our Team will honour Teemu Selanne and Sami Salo by alternating the Captaincy with Sami wearing the C for home games and Teemu wearing the C for away games. Our alternates will be Mikko Koivu, Antti Pihlstrom and Sami Lepisto.

Mikko Koivu(A), Tuomo Ruutu, Teemu Selanne (*C)

Jussi Jokinen, Mikael Granlund, Petri Kontiola

Saku Koivu, Valtteri Filppula, Antti Miettinen

Lauri Korpikoski, Olli Jokinen, Janne Pesonen

Antti Pihlstrom(A)

Sami Salo(*C), Kimmo Timonen

Ossi Vaananen, Sami Lepisto(A)

Joni Pitkanen, Teemu Laakso

Tuukka Mantyla

Antti Niemi

Niklas Backstrom

Pekka Rinne (*alternate 3rd in case of injury)

*EDIT: Tuey Ruutu may be ineligible due to being on the Oilers roster...still searching the other 7 teams now...

Haha I was toying with the idea of Jesse Joensuu but decided not to use him...and now i see Vancouver has him on their roster.

OH NO they also have Mikko Koivu...Turns out Winnipeg has Teemu Selanne too, lol

SO if i have this correct, I may not have Mikko Koivu, or Tuomo Ruutu on my roster for the WC..and no Jesse Joensuu either. So I will look tomorrow and redefine the top line and call up two substitutes to fill in on the forward group.

Well at least now all the other nations have a hope. -_-

*EDIT: Tuey Ruutu may be ineligible due to being on the Oilers roster...still searching the other 7 teams now...

Haha I was toying with the idea of Jesse Joensuu but decided not to use him...and now i see Vancouver has him on their roster.

OH NO they also have Mikko Koivu...

SO if i have this correct, I may not have Mikko Koivu, or Tuomo Ruutu on my roster for the WC..and no Jesse Joensuu either. So I will look tomorrow and redefine the top line and call up two substitutes to fill in on the forward group.

While I'm on the subject, team Canada roster will be up tonight after work!

I'm pretty sure we can't use any players from the top 8 teams...

For example: we can use Penguins/Stars (eliminated 1st) but no Jets/Islanders (still in the playoffs; made it to the 2nd round)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but isn't teemu selanne on Winnipeg? I don't think you can use him either can you? That's how I understood it, would have to ask curt

Updated FInland roster..now that my entire top line, it appears, won't be making it to Helsinki for the tournament...

Jussi Jokinen, Mikael Granlund(A), Petri Kontiola

Saku Koivu, Valtteri Filppula, Antti Miettinen

Lauri Korpikoski, Olli Jokinen, Janne Pesonen

Antti Pihlstrom(A), Leo Komarov, Lennart Petrell

Ville Leino

Sami Salo©, Kimmo Timonen

Ossi Vaananen, Sami Lepisto(A)

Joni Pitkanen, Teemu Laakso

Tuukka Mantyla

Antti Niemi

Niklas Backstrom

Pekka Rinne (*alternate 3rd in case of injury)

Anyone know the maximum of players on a roster for the WC? I am guessing 23...i will bold the guys riding the pine if we need to trim it down to 20.

While you guys have fun with the tournament the rest of us are fighting for a Cup here!

While you guys have fun with the tournament the rest of us are fighting for a Cup here!

My money is on the Isles to win it this year!

Still Team Slovakia and Team Euro left to claim for the CDCGML World Championships. Non-playoff GMs have until 12:00pm noon Saturday (today!) to claim a team. If there are still teams after noon, GMs eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs can claim them.

Its gonna come down to the most interesting series of this years NHL playoffs: Pittsburgh v Boston, IMO. That one is gonna be epic, and the outcome will really determine which of our teams has the advantage going into the final stretch, but yeah, the Isles seem to be world beaters so far!