The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

^ oddly made me think of this whole bit from Dr Evil...

but on a better note..I have a load of respect for you TM, and your team this year is built to own the playoffs, what is not to like? However, I am a total underdog fan, said so at the start of these playoffs in fact...so no offense, but your team is so good you are now Dr Evil and we are all Scott.

tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif

The Isles have been successful enough to see ourselves become the villain. B)

Perfect! :towel:

The key to the Isles' run is goaltending. I think everyone can see that.

Right now, Tomas Vokoun is the difference between the Isles and the Devils. If Washington had won their series, or Fleury had played well in his, then this would be a completely different ballgame. Forty points in 2 games is a lot to make up but stranger things have happened.

Saying that, if we can beat the Devils, with the assurance of at least a 40-70 point head start out of goaltending on the Bos-Pitts series alone, assuming Vokoun can keep the job, the Isles stand to be in excellent shape regardless of who wins between SJ-LA or Det-Chi. The Isles have Bergeron, Seguin, Seidenberg, Hamilton, Rask, Morrow, Bennett and Vokoun out of the East. Though having Detroit go through would be a big boost to us, as we have Zetterberg, Franzen, Smith and Bertuzzi, we do have at least one player from every other Western team, with two on LA. What this means is that the Isles will have 10 active players minimum for Round 3.

If the Isles can get into the Finals we will be guaranteed to have a least 3 players from the East, one of which in all likelihood will be a starting goalie, and one more from the Western team. Having at least four players in the Finals is a nice prospect to be looking forward too.

So, although the wheels could come off, the Isles are feeling pretty darn confident in our position at this juncture.

The last of the alternate series tracking is finished today with Vancouver defeating Winnipeg in game 7, thirteen to zip.

VAN Wins Game 1 16-6 on May 14th

VAN Wins Game 2 28-0 on May 15th/16th

WPG Wins Game 3 14-7 on May 17th/18th

VAN Wins Game 4 10-7 on May 19th/20th/21st

WPG Wins Game 5 27-14 on May 22nd/23rd

WPG Wins Game 6 13-7 on May 24th/25th/26th

VAN Wins Game 7 13-0 on May 27th/28th/29th *WPG has no one left on the ice

Vancouver Advances 4 games to 3.

Round 3 Alt Tracking:

1 Florida Panthers vs 2 New York Islanders

Game 1 on June 1st *possibly may 31st also subject to tonights game

Game 2 on June 2nd, 3rd

Game 3 on June 4th, 5th

Game 4 on June 6th, 7th

Game 5 on June 8th, 9th

Game 6 on June 10th, 11th

Game 7 on June 12th

1 Los Angeles Kings vs 4 Vancouver Canucks

Game 1 on May31 or June 1st *subject to tonights game

Game 2 on June 1st,2nd or just 2nd *subject to tonights game

Game 3 on June 3rd, 4th

Game 4 on June 5th, 6th

Game 5 on June 7th, 8th

Game 6 on June 9th, 10th

Game 7 on June 11th, 12th

REPORT: The Sabres are looking to make BOLD moves after being ousted in the 1st round this season. They are looking to move into the top 3 of the draft and make significant roster moves. Anyone without a NMC is said to be available.

Just once can we have a draft that doesn't involve lethunder picking yet another elite prospect at the top of the draft?? :picard:

I relish the role. It's absolutely what I want. Hopefully, this same time next year it has compounded to the point where civility goes right out the window.

"Fans don't boo nobodies." - Reggie Jackson

Question about my Team Euro WC Roster

What countries do I have to chose from? Just Swiss, Norway, France, Denmark, Germany?

What about Austria, Ukraine, Kazakstan, Latvia etc.

Archived