The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

After years of listening to mostly hip-hop and pre 2000 music I have rediscovered Rock and those that can do it live.

Apparently, it does still exist outside of the mainstream. Hopefully, y'all understand, sharing is caring.

/ That song was chosen because it expresses my true feelings about this league. My gruff exterior is just a mask.

After years of listening to mostly hip-hop and pre 2000 music I have rediscovered Rock and those that can do it live.

Apparently, it does still exist outside of the mainstream. Hopefully, y'all understand, sharing is caring.

/ That song was chosen because it expresses my true feelings about this league. My gruff exterior is just a mask.

'Team Euro' 2013 Roster

T. Vanek (AUS) - M. Grabovski (BEL) - S. Kostitsyn (BEL)

A. Kostitsyn (BEL) - N. Antropov (KAZ) - A. Ponikarovsky (UKR)

M. Zuccarello (NOR) - L. Eller (SWI) - R. Fedotenko (UKR)

M. Sturm (GER) - M. Goc (GER) - M. Boedker (DEN)

D. Brunner (SWI)

C. Ehrhoff (GER) - R. Josi (SWI)

A. Sulzer (GER) - R. Diaz (SWI)

O. Bartulis (LAT) - K. Holzer (GER)

J. Relihs (LAT)

T. Greiss (GER)

C. Huet (FRA)

Somehow, I feel I should be very concerned about this next goal.... but I'm just not.

If Detroit scores then it's a huge advantage to The Ministry, if Chicago does then we have a series at least.

I'm still doing the math to see if there is any conceivable way for the Devils to pull this series out! :lol:

I know you dislike me but come on... ;)

Team that deserved to win, won. Justice is a good thing

Nothing to do with you really. :P

I despise Chicago, and yet, they manage to survive after being down 3 games to 1 against Detroit.

I despise Boston, and yet, Toronto collapses in the last 90 seconds and they survive.

Of the 4 teams left in the playoffs, 3 of them I can't stand and really don't want to see get another Cup.

And finally... of the 12 playoff series so far, the team I've been cheering for has won 2 of them. Two. GAH! :frantic:

Archived