The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The Nashville Predators have signed pending-UFA Toni Lydman to a three-year contract.

Toni Lydman - Three-year deal worth $9.75 million dollars ($3.25 million per season)

***Deal includes a limited-NTC - player can be asked to provide a list of 8 teams he'd be willing to go to***

Report: With _arby_18's iPhone ringing off of the hook, it appears that he is not done wheeling and dealing heading into tonight's draft. Word has it that teams looking for defensive help should contact the Montreal GM, as names like Matt Green, Ryan O'Byrne and Mike Kostka are rumored to be available for draft picks. When reached for comment, _arby_18 replied with a "No comment"...

cuz i´m at work till the next morning, the blues gm will not be available at any messanger until l0 pm pst. i guess the draft is done at this time.

it seems no one showed interest for the guys and the pick who were o nthe table..so the blues are going to the 2013 draft with only one pick. now we are looking forward to grab 2 or 3 more 2014 picks in the next month.

the blues managment wishes all fellow gm´s a lot of fun and some good picks at the 2013 draft

i hope i can grab a sleeper with the 79th pick and try to be at the draft at the right time

regards tgc

Archived