The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I am confused...I didn't know bast4rds had actual birthdays like normal people...I always thought you guys spontaneously generated froms God's scrote. WTF?!?

/ Congrats for surviving another year, Sharpie.

IMG_2683.jpg

// Welcome back, Cam!

/// Belated to congrats to arby too. Now that you have a baby girl you can turn into a gigantic suck daddy like Curt, Mike, PO, WSA and the rest!

Minnesota GM wallstreetamigo met with the press today looking tanned and fit from the extended vacation he recently had......;)

His comments were brief - something about pacing himself back into the full time swing of things and a pending tee time he had to make - but he also noted that Minnesota was looking for a top pairing young offensive defenceman and that they may have a top level center, prospects, and picks that they could use to make the right move. Goalie Ilya Bryzgalov could also be moved for the right return but sources believe that another starting goalie must be part of the package coming back to Minnesota.

Hey Curt, I was just going through my spreadsheet and noticed that Rob Klinkhammer and Matt Carkner were missing.

it should look like this:

NHL DEFENSE:

Enstrom - Yandle

Quincey - Hamrlik

Carkner - Fayne

Ellis

AHL FORWARDS:

Tedenby - Klinkhammer - Silfverberg

Panik - Garbutt - Kristo

Brown - Mills - ________

Whenever you get the chance to make the changes I appreciate it.

Thank you!

Archived