The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Trust me when I say this.

I don't envy C2X right now - the roster management is VERY time consuming.

I assume - that he is doing 30 user controlled players on 'season mode' with a fantasy draft... which means he has to select all 23 players for all 30 teams.

then he just choose 'sim game' for every game

Exactly what we are doing.

This is what zen and I are doing right now... and yes, it's been taking all day :lol: We're in the 20th round as we speak.....

You blow me away every time curt!

Just curious to know will there be injuries in the game and will we be able to call up players?

There will be injuries.

Your real life injured players (Savard, Pronger, Kesler etc.) will be healthy to start the year.

You will be able to call up players provided they're in the game.

Side note: New draftees like Yakupov, Galchenyuk etc. are not in the fantasy draft, so not sure if there's a way to get them in there or not.... are they in the CHL part? Not sure if I can move them over to our game even if they are.

new_york_rangers_1992.gif

For the New York Rangers, this is not a typical season start, or anywhere near a typical season start. We have asked our guys to face all 8 of our October opponents on the road! This unfortunate start is required, due to a massive renovation effort at Maddison Square Garden. Check out how our renos are going with this live RenoCam: http://www.msgtransf...m/EarthCam.aspx while we count down the days to the SimSeason puck drop!.

Rangers Fans of all ages, while we can't watch the games on home ice in all of October, we can focus as the team is doing on the opening night game. We need the best wishes of our great fans to help the team overcome this 8 game handicap and come home victorious, and that all starts against the Los Angeles Kings in an east coast/west coast showcase to Drop the PUck on what will prove to be an exciting New York Rangers season.

The King's are not to be taken lightly, the GM, Ace Of Spades, and his boys in black are fresh off a CDC Fantasy Cup Victory Parade and our guys have to bus down the same road that Parade was held on just 4 months ago.

All eyes are expected to be on the new look Rangers, under the command of new GM Primal Optimist, and we caught up with Primal early this morning in Connecticut at a Whale practice.

"Ace, we met in the World Juniors, and my team crushed it, this season opener is my 'cup game' and my boys are hungry to show what they bring to the ice. This for the Rangers is the single most important game of October. We want to set the tone for the 8 game road trip, and bring the plane home with victories carved on her nose. The first image we want up there is a Crown with the line strike through it, and our room is buzzing with the energy that victory will need. Bring it Ace, bring more of it, borrow some more and bring that..your gonna need it", stated a supercharged Primal Optimist while brewing his third pot of coffee of the day.

B-17_Yankee_Lady_Aircraft_Nose_Art.jpg

I did a quick look over for the Isles and this is what I found....

Zetterberg (89) - Bergeron (86) - Franzen (83)

Seguin (84) - Staal (85) - Couture (85)

Bertuzzi (79) - Handzus (80) - C. Smith (79)

Clifford (74) - Malhotra (78) - Caron (76)

Seidenberg (84) - Edler (88)

SOB (77) - B. Smith (77)

Erskine (73) - Orlov (76)

Hillen (N/A) - Elliott (N/A)

Vokoun (87) - Rask (83)

Average Rating Overall: 81.15

Average Rating Forwards: 81.5

Average Rating Defense: 79.17

You can get the NHL 13 player rankings of most roster players online, if that helps you decide your roster a bit.

That said, if somebody with the game could give me an idea of the rankings on the following prospects, I`d be super appreciative... I have some holes to fill:

Forwards:

Tarasenko (STL)

Defense:

Manning (PHI)

Gaunce (COL)

Marincin (EDM)

Goal:

Lehner (OTT)

Archived