The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Sim starts tomorrow!!

Minnesota, Carolina and Chicago, still need to address your cap issues or your games will be forfeit until they are and management may look at replacing the GM.

Also, make sure you've assigned all the players on your club, or players may get disgruntled.

Today is also the last day to make roster moves without requiring waivers.

Sim starts tomorrow!!

Minnesota, Carolina and Chicago, still need to address your cap issues or your games will be forfeit until they are and management may look at replacing the GM.

Also, make sure you've assigned all the players on your club, or players may get disgruntled.

Today is also the last day to make roster moves without requiring waivers.

Hey guys, good luck to all for the season, I am looking forward to it. A couple things though:

C2X, while checking out the head to head matchup against LA tonight, I noticed that TJ Galiardi is still on the Kings 2013 RFA's list while he should be on my RFA's list, as he is correctly listed as in my starting lineup. Thanks in advance for the small correction.

Secondly, for the few teams not in compliance with presumably AFK GM's...it is understandable that they forfeit games until they are in compliance, but I wonder if the league exec can not make small changes and impose those changes to make the teams compliant? I don't know the full range of issues for each team, but is it possible for the league to take them over 'a la Phoenix' in order to get them compliant, rather than let them sit in a bad state and simply lose game after game?

Thanks, just a suggestion/question, not sure if that is practical.

Hey guys, good luck to all for the season, I am looking forward to it. A couple things though:

C2X, while checking out the head to head matchup against LA tonight, I noticed that TJ Galiardi is still on the Kings 2013 RFA's list while he should be on my RFA's list, as he is correctly listed as in my starting lineup. Thanks in advance for the small correction.

Secondly, for the few teams not in compliance with presumably AFK GM's...it is understandable that they forfeit games until they are in compliance, but I wonder if the league exec can not make small changes and impose those changes to make the teams compliant? I don't know the full range of issues for each team, but is it possible for the league to take them over 'a la Phoenix' in order to get them compliant, rather than let them sit in a bad state and simply lose game after game?

Thanks, just a suggestion/question, not sure if that is practical.

Alright guys, just in the process of finishing off the last minute signings/trades etc. and starting up the sim.

There are a few guys that have been absentee's for a while and I'd like to know if there are any that have just disappeared and aren't participating any more. Would like to get positions filled sooner rather than later if replacements are going to be needed.

If you're still in the game, let me know by posting in the thread. Only a few more hours until we get going!

What will happen with waivers? If there isn't a season, I'm likely not going to make any drastic changes to my roster, as I built it for the real season more than the sim league (aka, not going to waive any players or make big trades unless they make sense).

That being said, if there is a real season, if we have players we wanted to send down via waivers, will there be a grace period that would allow us to make roster moves without having to place the players on waivers (like there is before a season starts)?

Archived