medium.pngCalgary

medium.pngLos Angeles

-----------------------------------------------------------

medium.pngVancouver

medium.pngCarolina

-----------------------------------------------------------

medium.pngNY Rangers

medium.pngSan Jose

You are planning to fire me as GM because I am in the middle of moving?

I requested quite awhile back to increase my minors budget but at the time the league was considering if they were going to change the way the budgets worked so you were going to hold off changing mine until you had made the decision.

I seriously am in the middle of moving having taken possession of my new house this Monday........between getting the kids situated in school, getting my house unpacked and organized, shopping for appliances (as an aside NEVER buy a house that does not have a fridge and stove....lol), and just transplanting the entire lives of 9 people......havent had time to check in here not to mention just got internet yesterday.

I got no PM or message suggesting I was even being considered being fired though which would have been a nice gesture imo.

You are planning to fire me as GM because I am in the middle of moving?

I requested quite awhile back to increase my minors budget but at the time the league was considering if they were going to change the way the budgets worked so you were going to hold off changing mine until you had made the decision.

I seriously am in the middle of moving having taken possession of my new house this Monday........between getting the kids situated in school, getting my house unpacked and organized, shopping for appliances (as an aside NEVER buy a house that does not have a fridge and stove....lol), and just transplanting the entire lives of 9 people......havent had time to check in here not to mention just got internet yesterday.

I got no PM or message suggesting I was even being considered being fired though which would have been a nice gesture imo.

I don't plan to fire anyone. I go to great lengths to not do that. But I've stopped short of sending PMs for one simple reason. The game requires some level of commitment because we are so in depth. I've been posting for quite a while which teams were cap compliant, which ones were not, what area was an issue, etc. I've posted it at least 4 times in the past 7 to 10 days. I also posted what would happen and what would be considered if teams did not address those issues before the start of the regular season. I don't send PMs because I don't want to have to badger anyone into participating. If guys don't care enough to keep track themselves, then I don't want to waste my time asking around if they're still participating. I put enough work into it as it is. If you're moving, that's understandable.

Buying a new house? Sounds exciting, congrats! Just let us know. This is the first I'm hearing about it. All I know is I haven't heard from you in a while, or seen your name in the thread for a while, your team is still not cap compliant and it's been posted numerous times of late. As for the budgets, I posted a while ago saying that we haven't decided yet and so to operate as though they were remaining as is. If they are changed, teams will be allowed to adjust at that time. I don't see that conversation anywhere, so if you have it, please bump it.

Glad to see you're still around and involved. You might want to address your cap issues now.

REPORT: The Minnesota Wild are expected to call a press conference for 10am tomorrow morning.

BREAKING NEWS: Much to the relief of the CDCGML community, earlier reports of a Minnesota press conference have been debunked by analyst Darren Dreger. However, Dreger noted that rumblings in some circles are that there could be changes coming in Columbus. No immediate announcements are expected at this point but ownership was noted to have called an emergency meeting this afternoon to discuss the direction of the club.

Archived