10335 replies to this topic

#3661 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

If spoilers aren't opening for you try adjusting your 'Theme' setting at the bottom of the page.

Tried that still nothing , i can access the information on free agents , the summer activity and thats it .

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#3662 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,518 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Minnesota Budget: Legal = $0, Medical = $10 mil, Player Relations = $6 million, Player Development = $19 million

#3663 winterhawks

winterhawks

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Sorry guys I have been away at a hockey tournament, I will be back for sure!
download (1)

Ottawa Senators GM

CDCGML 

#3664 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Further to this, I would be happy to take on the LTIR confirmation role again if that is deemed useful to you.

I propose all rules be the same as in prior years, allowing for suggestions for changes in the approved sources list.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/injuires
http://www.sportsnet...y/nhl/injuries/
http://espn.go.com/nhl/injuries
http://www.rotoworld...juries/nhl/all/

I would like to suggest the hockey news online as an approved source, all last year they were accurate, and they tend to consolidate all other sites reporting as news on a given player..

example from THN:

2012/12/27: Jiri Hudler was reportedly rushed to the hospital after a skate blade made contact with his neck while playing in the Czech League on Wednesday. Fortunately the news isn't nearly as bad as it could have been as the blade didn't slice an artery. Hudler still needed stitches and it's not clear how long his recovery will take. He previously signed with and then left KHL Lev Prague due to an abdominal muscle injury. (Source: Calgary Herald)

EDIT: in my example I have decided that I can't ask for LTIR with this information, as it is too vague and not a bad enough injury, however when camp opens i expect the site to update the info with a definitive statment.

Edited by Primal Optimist, 07 January 2013 - 04:56 PM.

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg
CDC GM League small.png General Manager

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#3665 winterhawks

winterhawks

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

The Ottawa Senators would like to congratulate Dman Jake McCabe and goaltender John Gibson on their World Junior gold medals. Jake McCabe broke out offensively with 6 points in 7 games, including 2 goals and an assist in USAs commanding win over Canada in the semifinals. Jake captained USA to their 2nd gold in 4 years. John Gibson was named tournament MVP and started all 7 games for USA. Many have said that John was the main reason why the Americans were able to defeat Canada and Sweden. Ottawa continues to find steals in the later rounds, the future looks bright in the nations capital!
download (1)

Ottawa Senators GM

CDCGML 

#3666 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Small tweaks will need to be made I think to our CBA, in the coming offseason: like this coming summer. I am one of many who don't put any money into legal. In reality any NHL team needs a legal department of some sort in order to actually draft contracts and trade deals. I would suggest in our new CBA we enforce spreading the wealth around the front office by making the first step of legal cash simply open up the ability to trade and sign players. Any traction on this? Again, i have zero in that department too...but it is not realistic.

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#3667 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,518 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

After finishing 3rd from the basement last season the Wild are optimistic that this year they can compete in the tough Northwest. GM wallstreetamigo stressed 4 factors that he sees as critical to improvement this season. "Obviously staying relatively healthy is important to all teams but us specifically as we still work on acquiring the depth we need. We need some of our young players like Mikael Granlund, Brandon Gormley, JT Brown, and Andrew Shaw to step in and contribute, and we need consistent goaltending from Ilya Bryzgalov like we got at the beginning and the end of last season. The veteran players on our team need to step up their game. With Backstrom and Zajac missing so much time last year our offense simply ran dry. But we see acquiring Jeff Carter as a catalyst to making our offense tick. Dany Heatley and Devin Setoguchi need to provide that secondary scoring we need to be competitive though and will be given every opportunity to succeed. All in all I am happy with the way things are progressing with this team."

#3668 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,518 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Small tweaks will need to be made I think to our CBA, in the coming offseason: like this coming summer. I am one of many who don't put any money into legal. In reality any NHL team needs a legal department of some sort in order to actually draft contracts and trade deals. I would suggest in our new CBA we enforce spreading the wealth around the front office by making the first step of legal cash simply open up the ability to trade and sign players. Any traction on this? Again, i have zero in that department too...but it is not realistic.

I think that something as critical to business operations of a team like the ability to sign or trade players should not be mandated for us to spend money on if we don't wish to. Just my opinion but I think it is fine to not want to allocate dollars to it. All teams have to do it. I personally have found that it did not make as much difference in signing players as simple market dynamics did. And I think that is the way it should be to be honest. I would be fine if it was just taken out as a front office expense altogether.

#3669 greensman

greensman

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

POPULAR

Just a note... if you read it carefully, my opinion is that Legal plays an important role for some teams.

If you are a team that has a reputation for trading high numbers of players per season, that can directly affect some signings. Your organization begins to look like a commodities trader rather than a team builder. This part of the budget is a chance for those teams to level the playing field. This is a very realistic aspect of our game, and should be closely scrutinized by teams that have just gone under a major overhaul, or teams that just prefer to make moves more often. Nothing wrong with either approach, as long as you cover you backside ;)

I personally have a very small amount in my Legal, as I make very few trades, honour my trade clauses and have attempted to build a reputation of treating my players like a family. Many of my roster players are products of my own prospect system, and I continue to build from within to produce a contending team.

Edited by greensman, 07 January 2013 - 06:35 PM.

imagejpg1-4.jpg

#3670 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

After finishing 3rd from the basement last season the Wild are optimistic that this year they can compete in the tough Northwest. GM wallstreetamigo stressed 4 factors that he sees as critical to improvement this season. "Obviously staying relatively healthy is important to all teams but us specifically as we still work on acquiring the depth we need. We need some of our young players like Mikael Granlund, Brandon Gormley, JT Brown, and Andrew Shaw to step in and contribute, and we need consistent goaltending from Ilya Bryzgalov like we got at the beginning and the end of last season. The veteran players on our team need to step up their game. With Backstrom and Zajac missing so much time last year our offense simply ran dry. But we see acquiring Jeff Carter as a catalyst to making our offense tick. Dany Heatley and Devin Setoguchi need to provide that secondary scoring we need to be competitive though and will be given every opportunity to succeed. All in all I am happy with the way things are progressing with this team."

You have made some great changes in there, and I am surprised to see some top end names that I didn't know you had....haha

I think that something as critical to business operations of a team like the ability to sign or trade players should not be mandated for us to spend money on if we don't wish to. Just my opinion but I think it is fine to not want to allocate dollars to it. All teams have to do it. I personally have found that it did not make as much difference in signing players as simple market dynamics did. And I think that is the way it should be to be honest. I would be fine if it was just taken out as a front office expense altogether.

That is actually a good idea too. I haven't looked to see how many people spend there, but the ones I have noticed certainly do not. Us included. It seems to me like the value for the millions spent is lacking in the legal department. I dunno exactly how to fix it...add more perks to it, or take it out completely..but it is a bit of a step child to the other three departments as it currently is.

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#3671 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Just a note... if you read it carefully, my opinion is that Legal plays an important role for some teams.

If you are a team that has a reputation for trading high numbers of players per season, that can directly affect some signings. Your organization begins to look like a commodities trader rather than a team builder. This part of the budget is a chance for those teams to level the playing field. This is a very realistic aspect of our game, and should be closely scrutinized by teams that have just gone under a major overhaul, or teams that just prefer to make moves more often. Nothing wrong with either approach, as long as you cover you backside ;)

I personally have a very small amount in my Legal, as I make very few trades, honour my trade clauses and have attempted to build a reputation of treating my players like a family. Many of my roster players are products of my own prospect system, and I continue to build from within to produce a contending team.

Yes, I understand the intentions and the nuanced use of the legal department, but for me, it is just a bit too nuanced to be useful. I think every GM tries to be a decent guy to his players, but with that sort of thing being subjective and nuanced..i don't like the feel of it. If I am in the minority that is cool, i can live with it: it suits me to have zero bucks there, just on the whole that doesn't seem right to me.

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#3672 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Well, curiosity got the better of me: half the league has six million in legal while only 7 have zero, there is a team with 3m, one with 8 million, two with 7m and four with 10 million in legal.

So maybe i am the only one that thinks it should change, and if that is the case, I will shut my pie hole. ; )

PS: actuallly eating pumpkin pie.

Edited by Primal Optimist, 07 January 2013 - 10:53 PM.

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#3673 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,123 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Feels good to be back in business, doesn't it?

yes....it does :)

bad news for the owner of lubormir visnovsky

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=413011

Lubomir Visnovsky will reportedly not be among the horde of NHL players returning from Europe this week ahead of training camps.
According to a report from Newsday, the Islanders defenceman has decided to stay in Slovakia for the remainder of the season.
Visnovsky released a statement through his agent Neil Sheehy:
“I have decided to stay and continue my career in the KHL for the remainder of the 2012-13 season. I am thankful to the New York Islanders for being so good to me. My decision not to play in the NHL is due to family and personal reasons. I have made no decisions on next season. My focus now is on Slovan Bratislava, and enjoying my family in my home country.”
Newsday also reported Sheehy reiterated his clients's claim that his decision had nothing to do with the Islanders.
“The situation would have been the same with any NHL team.”
However, TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted: "NHL says it's been assured KHL won't let players with valid NHL deals play in KHL. Guess that "assurance" will be put to test. #visnovsky"
Visnovsky made headlines last off-season when he filed a grievance through the NHLPA trying to void his trade from the Anaheim Ducks to the Islanders. The trade was eventually upheld.
In 31 games with Bratislava Slovan of the KHL this year, Visnovsky has six goals and 14 points. The 36-year-old had 27 points in 68 games with the Ducks last year.

#3674 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 25,123 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Well, curiosity got the better of me: half the league has six million in legal while only 7 have zero, there is a team with 3m, one with 8 million, two with 7m and four with 10 million in legal.

So maybe i am the only one that thinks it should change, and if that is the case, I will shut my pie hole. ; )

PS: actuallly eating pumpkin pie.

last season i also had zero $ in the legal section und i would have kept it but some guys here told me that it isnt a good thing to have no money on the legal section . would have rather spend 2 million more on the medical and 2million more on the minors though..lol

#3675 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Red Wings are in, was there any doubt?

Legal - $0M
Medical - $10M
PR - $12M
PD - $13M
Total = $35M

Projected Line-up:

Zach Parise - Jamie Benn - Patrick Sharp
Scott Hartnell - Saku Koivu - Daniel Alfredsson
Mark Letestu - Dave Bolland - Trevor Lewis
Cody McCormick - Derek Mackenzie - Matt Bradley
Lennart Petrell

Dustin Byfuglien - Brent Seabrook
James Wisniewski - Toni Lydman
Rusty Klesla - Matthew Corrente
Jim Vandermeer

Jonathan Quick
Jhonas Enroth

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sig by Ranyart. FEEL FREE TO USE EITHER!

VOTE FOR EDLER!

And might as well vote for Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Luongo and..... I guess Aaron Rome?

#3676 greensman

greensman

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

yes....it does :)

bad news for the owner of lubormir visnovsky

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=413011

The Bruins organization will make statements regarding this later this week, after final confirmations on the issue have been made. For the time being we will hold his rights, until we ensure there is no chance of his return.

This has definitely caused great concern for Boston`s defense for the upcoming year, but has landed our organization in an interesting position.

Boston will have over 5 million in minors cap space, and over 16 million in cap space for the major league roster.

Teams in need of cap relief should contact us asap!

Sadly, we would like to announce the official retirement of Brett MacLean from the Boston Bruins. The Bruins will actively support and fund Brett`s campaign for CPR awareness, and wil continue to stand behind his work. It is with great sadness that we watch such a bright hockey talent extinguished at such a young age.

imagejpg1-4.jpg

#3677 zenflamesfan

zenflamesfan

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Hola everybody, the Flames are open for business.

Also I came across this article which I think most of you will appreciate, I think it's a good read

http://ca.sports.yah...22672--nhl.html

Posted Image

CDC GML: GM Calgary Flames

#3678 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Yes, I understand the intentions and the nuanced use of the legal department, but for me, it is just a bit too nuanced to be useful. I think every GM tries to be a decent guy to his players, but with that sort of thing being subjective and nuanced..i don't like the feel of it. If I am in the minority that is cool, i can live with it: it suits me to have zero bucks there, just on the whole that doesn't seem right to me.

What ever happened to the handshake , what ever happened to a deal no-one would break , what ever happened to integrity

It still there it always was , we play fantasy Hockey JUST BECAUSE

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#3679 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,328 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

*patinetly waits for first trade discussion PM*

:bigblush:
Posted Image

#3680 Cal and Gary's Phlegms

Cal and Gary's Phlegms

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

Report: With the lockout over and done with, Vancouver is open for business. Any players (not named Pietrangelo, Voynov or Koivu) are open to discussion. Inquire within.

#3681 Wilb

Wilb

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

DALLAS STARS

Ryan Clowe~~~~~~Eric Staal~~~~~~Marian Gaborik

Viktor Stalberg~~~P.M. Bouchard~~~Mikael Samuelsson

Lars Eller~~~~~Derick Brassard~~~~~Peter Mueller

Nathan Gerbe~~~~~Kyle Wellwood~~~~~Tommy Wingels

Eric Boulton~~~~~Sven Baertschi~~~~____________

Marek Zidlicky~~~~~~Niklas Grossmann

Marc Methot~~~~~~~~Nikita Nikitin

Jason Demers~~~~~~Ryan Wilson

Grant Clitsome

Craig Anderson

Johan Hedberg

MINORS

Bud Holloway~~~~~~Nick Cousins~~~~~~Vladimir Zharkov

____________~~~~~~Anton Gustafsson~~~~~~Ian Schultz

___________~~~~~~Mark Pysyk

Budget:

Training/Medical--8m
Legal--3m
Player Development--9m
Player Relations--15m

Posted ImageCDCGMLPosted Image

#3682 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • 12,420 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Posted Image

NEW YORK ISLANDERS

Seguin - Bos(3.750) - Zetterberg(A) - Det(6.083) - Staal(A) - Car (4.000)

Couture - SJS(3.500) - Bergeron - Bos(5.000) - Franzen - Det(3.955)

Bertuzzi - Det(2.000) - Handzus - SJ(2.500) - C Smith - Nas(0.700)
Clifford - LA(1.375) - Malhotra - Van(1.500) - Caron - Bos(0.900)
Dowell - Min(0.775)

Seidenberg - Bos(3.333) - Edler - Van(3.250)
O'Brien - Col(3.250) - B Smith - Det(0.917)
Hillen - Was(1.500) - Orlov - Was(0.600)

Erskine - Was(1.200) -
Elliott - Col(0.900)

Vokoun - Pit(6.100) - Rask - Bos(2.500)

________Cap Hit: $ _______/ $70.200 =

LTIR:

Posted Image

Morin - Chi(0.800) - Kuznetsov - Was(1.500) - Bennett - Pit(0.700)

Spooner - Bos(0.900) - Jarnkrok - Det(0.750) - R Smith - Dal(0.550)

Cehlin - Nas(0.650) - Namestnikov - TB(1.000) -Etem - Ana(0.775)

Agostino - Pit(0.550) - Martindale - Edm(0.650) - Bitz - ____(0.800)

Hamilton - Bos(1.900) - ____________________

Nemeth - Dal(0.650) - Lalonde - Chi(0.800)

Polasek - Van(0.550) - Rutkowski - Col(0.550)

Eriksson - ___(0.900) - Pickard - Col(0.750)

Minors Cap Hit: $ / $ 19.000 =

2014 Draft Picks: 1st(NYI), 1st(Tam), 2nd(NYI), 2nd(Tam), 3rd(NYI), 3rd(Tam)

2013 Draft Picks: 1st(NYI), 1st(Tam), 2nd(NYI), 2nd(Tam), 3rd(NYI), 3rd(Tam)

2012 Draft Picks: Stefan Matteau (35/'12), Ludvik Bystrom (40/'12), Daniil Zharkov (44/'12), Lukas Sutter (52/'12), Chandler Stephenson (66/'12)

2011 Draft Picks: Doug Hamilton (7/'11), Mika Zibanejad (9/'11) - traded, Vladislav Namestnikov (25/'11), Joe Morrow (27/'11), Adam Lowry (65/'11), Rasmus Bengtsson (73/'11), Myles Bell (74/'11)

2010 Draft picks: Emerson Etem (23/'10), Calvin Pickard (26/'10), Evgeny Kuznetsov (46/'10), Ryan Spooner (48/'10), Beau Bennett (50/'10), Calle Jarnkrok (52/'10), Troy Rutkowski (54/'10), Patrik Nemeth (83/'10), Andrew Yogan (84/'10) - traded, Ryan Martindale (trade)

Edited by theminister, 08 January 2013 - 10:59 AM.

Posted ImageNEW YORK ISLANDERS ROSTER - CDC GM LEAGUEPosted Image

2013 CDCGML CUP CHAMPIONS

#3683 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Posted Image

FORWARDS

Chris Kunitz $4,300,000................. Tyler Ennis $850,000...............................Micheal Ryder $ 3,500,000

Tomas Kopecky $3,250,000............Shawn Horcoff $2,800,000.................. Antti Miettinen $2,000,000

Patrick Eaves $2,175,000...............Jarret Stoll $3,250,000........................Ruslan Fedotenko $2,250,0000

Derek Dorsett $750,000...............Coiln Fraser $1,000,000.....................Dale Weise $ 650,000

Nate Thompson $800,000

DEFENSE

Marc Staal $5,750,000.......................... Dan Girardi $3,500,000

Micheal Roszival $3,850,000..................Karl Alzner $2,500,000

Bryce Salvador $2,500,000...................Brooks Orpik $3,750,000

Adam Pardy $2,000,000........................ Carl Gunnarson $ 1,400,000

GOALTENDERS

Jaroslav Halak $ 5,000,000

Brian Elliot $1,500,000

Posted Image

FORWARDS

Ivan Tegelin $700,000.................... Ben Smith $925,000.............Tyler Toffoli $850,000

Ryan Stoa $700,000.......................Corey Locke $600,000..........Colton Orr $1,000,000

Mark Olver $800,000.....................??????????????????...........Ethan Werek $525,000

DEFENSE

Chris Summers $625,0000.......................Bill Arnold $600,000

Patrick McNally $650,000........................Stephan Johns $700,000

GOALTENDERS

Anton Khudobin $660,000

Timo Pielmeier $700,000

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 08 January 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#3684 da.moose

da.moose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Rumour: With so many young players pushing for a spot on the NHL roster, the Washington Capitals may be willing to trade some of their proven full time 3rd and 4th line NHLers. PM da.moose for more details.

#3685 y0shi

y0shi

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

-

Edited by y0shi, 08 January 2013 - 10:24 PM.

CDCGML Posted Image - Tampa Bay Lightning

#3686 boxing hobo

boxing hobo

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Avs are looking to make some deals with an eye towards adding high end youth and 1st round draft picks.

Posted Image

#3687 winterhawks

winterhawks

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

The Ottawa Senators are interested in making some deals, they have multiple solid top 9 forwards available. As well as a young 2nd line center and a young elite prospect.
download (1)

Ottawa Senators GM

CDCGML 

#3688 Mike Vanderhoek

Mike Vanderhoek

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,071 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

2013 NEW JERSEY DEVILS TRAINING CAMP ROSTER

FORWARDS

Andersson, Joakim
Asham, Arron
Camper, Carter
Eakin, Cody
Ferlin, Brian
Ferraro, Landon
Gibbons, Brian
Hagelin, Carl
Halpern, Jeff
Hudon, Phillipe
Jeffrey, Dustin
Johansson, Marcus
Kopitar, Anze
Kruger, Marcus
Kuhnhackl, Tom
Laich, Brooks
Leino, Ville
Lucic, Milan
Mursak, Jan
Nieves, Cristoval
Nestrasil, Andrej
Ovechkin, Alexander
Paquette, Dannick
Petersen, Nick
Peverley, Rich
Pulkkinen, Teemu
Talbot, Maxime
Thompson, Paul
Yogan, Andrew

DEFENSEMEN

Carlson, John
Engelland, Deryk
Fournier, Gleason
Gragnani, Marc-Andre
Gustafsson, Erik
Harrington, Scott
Irwin, Matt
Jensen, Nick
Keith, Duncan
Kronwall, Niklas
Krug, Torey
Kundratek, Tomas
Leddy, Nick
Marshall, Ben
Ouellet, Xavier
Samuelsson, Philip
Sneep, Carl
Sproul, Ryan

GOALTENDERS

Grubauer, Philipp
Holtby, Braden
Neuvirth, Michal
Soberg, Steffen
Posted Image

#3689 Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

RUMOUR: Various reports suggest that the Kings are looking to move Michael Grabner, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, and possibly even young star David Krejci.

Posted Image

#3690 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

I am unable to access the information in the Scoring section , can some one please post that information .

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.