Smith-Pelley - Pyatt

Campbell - Gilbert

Robidas - Mitchell

Spurgeon - Larsen

Butler

Niemi

Bachman

As usual - I am willing to make trades.

Not really looking at moving any of my NHL roster - but would like to add a 2nd round pick, so willing to talk about any of my players in the minors.

(Edit: felt good posting that)

Pretty quick responses on who's still in so far :lol: Excellent to see we survived the lockout, I was starting to wonder... :lol:

Teams that haven't confirmed returning yet:

Anaheim

Boston

Buffalo

Calgary

Colorado

Detroit

Edmonton

Ottawa

Pittsburgh

Teams now currently without a GM:

Columbus

Nashville

I'm currently getting things ready to go so that we can have everything up and running asap. A few quick points:

- Teams will have to submit a cap compliant roster by 12:00 noon Pacific time on opening night, whenever that ends up being. The cap ceiling for our league is $70.2 million, the cap floor will be $44 million.

- Teams can signed current UFAs to contracts as of now, provided they are necessary to ice a roster. If they are for minors or depth purposes, please wait on them until we get everything done for the start of the season.

- Extensions on players with contracts expiring after this year are on hold until after the startup as well.

- Each team will be allowed 2 amnesty buyouts, that will not count against the cap, but cannot use these buyouts until AFTER the remainder of the 2013 season. You cannot buy players out now, you will have to wait until after the season ends.

- Trades are allowed anytime. Our trade deadline will coincide with the NHL's trade deadline, as always.

- In regards to our draft lottery, we will again mirror the NHL's process, and any team involved in the lottery has the oppourtunity to draft 1st overall if they win.

I'm sure there's much more but it escapes me at the moment, so if you have questions, fire away!

These three were like JUST here playing in the WJ mini game, I am 99.999% sure they are in.

I think so too but I need confirmation from the GM.

Also, if anyone knows anyone that might want to join, let them know. We have two open teams at the moment, and so far I have one interested member.

Archived