The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I've got Gomez. Figured there was a good chance he wouldn't play this season, but I signed him to a 2 year deal in hopes that NEXT year a team takes a chance on him once Montreal uses one of their amnesty buyouts on him.

Until then he'll be tucked away nicely in my minors....biding his time and waiting..waiting..

~Madison Square Garden News 2013 ~

RELEASED- Pavol Kubina

New York Rangers GM Primal Optimist today confirmed Pavol Kubina will not be in camp. The UFA Player in North America has signed a contract with the Czech Extraliga club HC Vitkovice at the start of their season. With no NHL contract to enforce, and with no camp invitations accepted, it appears Pavol Kubina will opt to finish his Pro Hockey career in his native Country. The Rangers are sorry to say goodbye to this franchise Dman, but we feel he has earned the right to make his exit his way, by giving back to his local clubs that he was raised on. We support that decision and salute the legend Pavol Kubina.

http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player-pn.cgi?476#361545

In keeping with club and league policy the New York Rangers would like Pavol Kubina removed from our team sheet as we prepare for our roster selection and finalization in this abbreviated training camp. Thank you.

day dreaming here over a cup of coffee that one day the void areas with no team crest might be filled in with 15 more NHL teams and a re-allignement may creat a third total conference...and the stanley cup finals will be a three team round robin and after each team plays six total games..the two teams with the highest wins in those games go on to play game 7 for the Stanley Cup.

Hey, I can dream. Victoria, Seattle, Hamilton, Quebec City, Halifax, Las Vegas, Sioux City, Des Moines, Portland...heck there is half of them there. Dream a little dream with me.....

Report: Sabres GM Lethunder was seen whistling the melodies of Beautiful Sunday in the halls of the Niagra Center today. Speculation as to why the GM is in such high spirits is he had just completed a trade that has been in the works for days.

Hey, hey, hey it's a beautiful day!

MSG NEWS 2013

Post Practice Presser with Projected Lineup

Primal Optimist at the podium, "Very short, as there is a lot of work to do, I wont be taking any questions. We anticipated that Jaroslav Spacek may retire, and we had our suspicions about where Pav's future was going, but we had to work through our due diligence. Talent like these two men possess is better sewn up early than lost for lack of attention. Both players will be missed, but the show goes on, and we only have 6 days to get the little touches done on the team. I have a signing to announce later, and several conversations on the go. This announcement really is about the Projected Lineup, now that we have seen who came to camp and what they brought with them as far as physicals and first day on the ice. I have taken a couple hours to go over the roster with the team and I can announce this tentative roster, for now. It is the most up to date, but it is sure to be a roller coaster six days. thanks for your time"

New York Rangers Projected Line Up

Forwards

Vanek - Thornton - Hudler

Malone - Antropov - Moss

Galiardi - Stajan - Santorelli

Powe - Brent - Staubitz

Lombardi - Belanger -

Defensemen

Gonchar - Klein

Souray - J. Moore

M.Stuart - Muzzin

Wishart

Goaltenders

Mike Smith

Steve Mason

Naturally, this leaves our minor league affiliate staffed with the following players depth chart:

The Connecticut Whale Projected Line Up

Forwards

Kostitsyn - Bass - Dvorak

Ashton - ________ - Shalunov

Cunningham - _______ - Stortini

Defensemen

Huskins - M. Moore

C. White

Goaltenders

Rick DiPietro

Anaheim+Joffrey+Lupul.jpg

Front Office

Training/Medical: 9M

Legal: 0M

Player Development: 17M

Player Relations: 9M

2012/13 Anaheim Ducks

Dustin Penner - Tomas Plekanec - Joffrey Lupul

Patric Hornquist - Tyler Bozak - Brian Gionta

Gabriel Bourque - Zack Smith - Chris Thorburn

Ben Eager - Michael Haley - Cam Janssen

Ryan McDonagh - PK Subban

Brad Stuart - Zbynek Michalek

Chris Phillips - Matt Taormina

Mike Komisarek

Pekka Rinne

Al Montoya

* Brad Winchester and Brett Clark will be kept on the roster for now, we're hoping that a team offers them a contract

* The California Golden Seals are fine...

Forgot about Michalek...

:mellow:

Capt´n Iggy injured ??? :frantic:

So questionable for the Start ...Nathan Horton (Concussion) , Marcel Goc (Ankle) , Sean Bergenheim (Groin) and Jarome Iginla(Groin)

Also BIG ??? to Tomas Vincour , Kaspars Daugavins, Teemu Hartikainen and Andrei Loktionov ...if they make their Teams.

I just hope Horton is really and Iggys injury is not to serious...Goc is may 1 or 2 Weeks away from a Return...so that leaves Bergenheim with a ?

:frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic: ............. :picard:

Good news for our Goalie Position...it seems the Leafs want to go with Reimer/Scrivens through the Season.

BTW...who do you Guys think will backup Rask? Khudobin had a terrible Season in the KHL and Svedberg seems hot...lol ...could Nik steal Anton´s Spot?

*ahem*

I'd like to re-iterate....

I'm currently getting things ready to go so that we can have everything up and running asap. A few quick points:

- Teams can signed current UFAs to contracts as of now, provided they are necessary to ice a roster. If they are for minors or depth purposes, please wait on them until we get everything done for the start of the season.

- Extensions on players with contracts expiring after this year are on hold until after the startup as well.

Archived