NEW JERSEY DEVILS UPDATED ROSTER

FORWARDS

Milan Lucic - Anze Kopitar ( A ) - Alexander Ovechkin

Carl Hagelin - Cody Eakin - Rich Peverley

Marcus Johansson - Marcus Kruger - Maxime Talbot

Dustin Jeffrey - Jeff Halpern - Brandon Yip

Arron Asham

DEFENSEMEN

Duncan Keith ( C ) - Niklas Kronwall ( A )

Nick Leddy - John Carlson

Matt Irwin - Deryk Engelland

Cam Barker - Tomas Kundratek

GOALTENDERS

Braden Holtby

Michal Neuvirth

Sorry it's been awhile guys but just wanted to clear something up. Claimed players have to be placed on your active roster within 24 hours and cannot be placed on your minor league team right?

Players claimed on waivers can be assigned to your minor league roster provided it is done within 24 hours of receiving the player, as they have already been on waivers.

There he is: FYI I went over everyones roster three times and couldnt see who had Eddie Lack's rights. I think at least as of the last few days Eddie lack is missing from your team sheet, the copy we can all see. I might be blind though.

I didn't think this was the case, but I would like to know if that is a rule, and if it is, can it be put on the first page? Thanks. Good info to have.

When a team acquires a player they are placed on the teams master list, but I don't just place them on the roster somewhere. They need to be assigned to a spot on the depth chart before they will appear on the main chart.

And thanks for the reminder, I will put my reply to the waivers question into the CBA post.

EDIT: added clarification to recent questions regarding waivers to Section 5.3 Waivers. Revised parts are in bold.

5.3 – Waivers

To place a player on waivers, you simply post in the thread that you are placing that player on waivers. Players will remain on waivers for 24 hours. In order to claim a player, send a PM to canuck2xtreme indicating your desire to claim the player. The claim must be made within the 24 hour window. After the 24 hour period expires, canuck2xtreme will post whether the player has cleared waivers, or if they have been claimed. Players that are claimed by more than one team will be awarded to the team that is ranked lowest in the overall league standings at that time. Unclaimed players can either be placed into your clubs minor league system or back onto the active roster. Your team must designate where your player is to go either at the time of being placed on waivers, or shortly after the 24 hour waiver period has expired. Players who are 24 years of age or younger and have played in fewer than 100 NHL games can be sent to your minor league system without being subjected to waivers. Players claimed on waivers can be assigned to your minor league roster provided it is done within 24 hours of receiving the player, as they have already been on waivers. If they are unassigned for over 24 hours and require waivers to be sent down, the player will have to clear waivers again before they can be sent down. When a player is claimed, both the team that waived the player and the team receiving the player incur a waivers fee of $50,000.

When a team acquires a player they are placed on the teams master list, but I don't just place them on the roster somewhere. They need to be assigned to a spot on the depth chart before they will appear on the main chart.

And thanks for the reminder, I will put my reply to the waivers question into the CBA post.

EDIT: added clarification to recent questions regarding waivers to Section 5.3 Waivers. Revised parts are in bold.

That reminds me, if there are ever any rules questions please feel free to ask them in the thread so everyone can get on the same page, and so I can add to the CBA post to make sure we cover everything. I'm sure there's probably stuff I've missed that we've added in the past 4 years. Thanks! :)

NOTICE: CBA REVISION

Section 5.1 TRADES and Section 5.4 TRADING BLOCK have been revised. Changes/additions are in bold.

5.1 – Trades

You may make an unlimited amount of trades, but both GMs involved in the trade must PM canuck2xtreme. Points are not transferred when a player is traded. For example, if Alex Ovechkin has 38 points for Team A and then is traded to Team B, his point totals remain on Team A. Ovechkin would start on Team B with 0 points. Trades are not official until posted by the League in the thread, and may take up to 48 hours to confirm. If you are trading draft picks, the picks must be tracked and properly labeled. Failing to do so will result in the trade being rejected by the League.

A properly labeled draft pick: TEAM 2011 1st Round Draft Pick

An improperly labeled draft pick: Anything else.

The trade deadline for the 2013 season is April 3, 2013 at 12:00 Pacific time.

5.4 – Rumour Mill

If you have any rumours regarding trades etc. about your team, you can post about it in the Rumour Mill by sending a PM to canuck2xtreme and indicating who you have available, and possibly what sort of player you hope to get back in return. The information will then be posted in the Rumour Mill post for other GMs to view.

Section 6.2 DRAFT LOTTERY GUIDELINES has been added in it's entirety as shown below.

6.2 – Draft Lottery Guidelines

The draft lottery will occur as the NHLs draft lottery does on April 29, 2013.

The 14 teams that miss the playoffs will be eligible to enter the draft lottery. Teams eligible for the draft lottery will be entered into the lottery in a mirror position to the NHL team that finished in the corresponding ranking (e.g. - the team that finishes 30th overall in the CDCGML will be linked to the team that finished 30th overall in the NHL for the draft lottery. The team that wins the draft lottery will have the right to select 1st overall. If a team has traded their draft pick, the team that holds the draft pick will be entered into the draft lottery in the corresponding position as the original team.

Poor Jake Muzzin, sent down yesterday, called up today and doesn't make the cut off: gets his first 11 fantasy points of the season. Poor New York, hahaha....I guess he doesn't get his first 11 fantasy points of the season after all. :sadno: Totally my own fault for going out with the wife to a health show at the arena this morning.

I am so happy to see Jake have a breakthrough night, maybe all it needed was a little notice that he was in a precarious position. I know I don't get the points, as he was not called up, but he is on track for a 20 point fantasy night tonight!!!!!! Amazing, and I am so happy to have him on the squad, maybe he will benefit and New York will benefit from the added confidence. Positives, there are positives here.

Archived