The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Got tickets to Canucks vs. St Louis tonight, and couldn`t be more excited... Row 20.

8 of my players on the ice tonight, so the heat is on for them (4 canucks/4 blues)! Hoping for a big live production night ahead :)

Getting to see Kesler - icing on the cake.

I swore i wouldn`t support them (NHL and player) this year... I am a weak man.

Got tickets to Canucks vs. St Louis tonight, and couldn`t be more excited... Row 20.

8 of my players on the ice tonight, so the heat is on for them (4 canucks/4 blues)! Hoping for a big live production night ahead :)

So far so good for me. Haven't spent a penny on the NHL since. I watch the games on TV and come on CDC and TSN, but haven't bought any NHL licensed merchandise. The real test will be April 8th, as if all goes as planned, Jill and I will be in town to watch the Canucks vs Coyotes. Before anyone asks, I didn't pay for the tickets, they were given to me. :P

standingsEastern.png...........standingsWestern.png

......EASTERN.....................WESTERN....

small.png - 1109 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 983

small.png - 954 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 957

2ef5pn7.jpg - 939 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 815

small.png - 1022 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 902

small.png - 923 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 874

small.png - 900 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 795

small.png - 896 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 794

small.png - 871 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 793

---------------------------------------------------

small.png - 866 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 756

small.png - 866 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 734

small.png - 855 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 705

small.png - 852 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 673

small.png - 834 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 653

small.png - 813 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 646

small.png - 356 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 539

So far so good for me. Haven't spent a penny on the NHL since. I watch the games on TV and come on CDC and TSN, but haven't bought any NHL licensed merchandise. The real test will be April 8th, as if all goes as planned, Jill and I will be in town to watch the Canucks vs Coyotes. Before anyone asks, I didn't pay for the tickets, they were given to me. :P

RUMOUR: Unrest in Raleigh?

- With the Carolina Hurricanes mired in 30th overall, it's not surprising that the Canes are finding it tough to fill the seats in North Carolina. But more concerning is the rumblings in the front office that management is not impressed with the way the team has seemed to just accept their fate. Those close to the ownership group suggest that if some form of improvement isn't forthcoming soon, a change in management could be in the offing.

Semantics...lol

We are all of us here supporters, by virtue of being here. I suggest we all reconcile to the reality that we are fans, and supporters of the NHL and we are happy to have the lockout settled. I think in the end this lost half a season will prove to go beyond its purpose of strengthening the league, and it will in fact grow it to unheard of levels sooner rather than later.

Semantics perhaps, but I swore I wouldn't contribute any of my money to their little pile of HRR, and so far so good. I was never going to be so foolish as to try to swear off of my biggest passion.

Id like to say if I'm allowed, that I havnt accepted my fate of being last, and I am looking to improve my team, but a lot needs to happen in need for a trade to happen. I've had multiple trade talks and was very close to making a couple deals. But I have leaned to Ask for advice and it's helping me. A team doesn't go straight from last to 1st. I traded for wisniewski early on in the season and got a very good bottom 6 player for picks. So I am not tanking to get a pick. But I don't want to rush into making any drastic changes like I did when I first joined.

While the Habs have been pleased with their overall team game, there are some individuals up front that just aren't carrying the mail. The forward lines have been juggled in an effort to get the guys that are playing well more icetime, while some big contract players are being demoted due to their lacklustre play.

Forward lines at practice:

Alex Tanguay - Valtteri Filppula - Rick Nash

Eric Condra - Alex Galchenyuk - Keith Aucoin

Michael Frolik - Casey Cizikas - Milan Hejduk

Matt Cullen - Jim Slater - Erik Cole

David Jones - Ryan O'Reilly

Suffice it to say that the following message is being sent to the players on the fourth line and below:

Colbert_Notice.jpg

Some line juggling at Tampa practice, in hopes to get Patrick Marleau and Martin Havlat going. After that hot start in his first 5 games, Patrick's production has tailed off. While we didn't expect that to last, we hope these new line moves will reignite whatever he had going for him early this season.

Moulson - Tavares - Knuble

Marleau - Fisher - Brunner

Grigorenko - Sheppard - Havlat

Johnson - Desjardins - Palushaj

Kobasew - Brown

Hedman - Josi

Carle - Lee

Stralman - Oduya

Meszaros

Price

Budaj

Archived