The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Well, taking off to a hotel for Canada Day, hrm, Canada Day Eve, I guess? lol....Cant wait to find out where my UFA's will end up tomorrow, or during the long summer.

I HAVE SIGNED THESE GUYS< THEY ARE UFA IN THE REAL NHL....just to be clear.

Kostitsyn

Hudler

Moss

Dvorak

Souray

Spacek

Kubina

White

Huskins

Belanger

Staubitz

Stortini

Brunnstrom

Its a long list of talent that all look to go to the NHL's Free Agency market in 21 hours...nail biting time...at least I will have some comfort and luxury to bide the time with.

FYI: for you frequent travellers, the best western rewards program is awesome...we end up with a free nights voucher at any Best Western branded hotel in North America about every 3 months, and 125 bucks in Best Buy cards from reward points twice a year..if you stay in hotels a lot, its a good benefit, and its free.

Well, taking off to a hotel for Canada Day, hrm, Canada Day Eve, I guess? lol....Cant wait to find out where my UFA's will end up tomorrow, or during the long summer.

Kostitsyn

Hudler

Moss

Dvorak

Souray

Spacek

Kubina

White

Huskins

Belanger

Staubitz

Stortini

Brunnstrom

Its a long list of talent that all look to go to the NHL's Free Agency market in 21 hours...nail biting time...at least I will have some comfort and luxury to bide the time with.

FYI: for you frequent travellers, the best western rewards program is awesome...we end up with a free nights voucher at any Best Western branded hotel in North America about every 3 months, and 125 bucks in Best Buy cards from reward points twice a year..if you stay in hotels a lot, its a good benefit, and its free.

With free agency looming, Greensman held a brief press conference this morning. He announced that the entire RFA class of 2012 would be returning. Remaining committed to youth development has vastly improved the team in the past two years, and continues to be a rule of protocol for the Boston organization.

He also announced the names of 2012 team UFA`s that would not be returning. He thanked them all for their contributions over the years, and singled out Brian Boucher and Mike Mottau for their leadership roles and veteran presence that has allowed the youth of this team to develop so well.

UFA`s on July 1st:

Brian Boucher

Mike Mottau

Patrick O'Sullivan

Steve Reinprecht

Tyler Sloan

TSN.jpg

CDCGML ALL UFA TEAM(including RFA that havnt been qualified.)

Alex Semin-Martin Hanzal-Dustin Penner

Kristian Huselius-Tim Connolly-Guillaume Lattendresse

Brad Boyes-Jarret Stoll-Mike Knuble

Jason Blake-Saku Koivu-Tomas Holmstrom

Niklas Hagman-Shaun Horcoff-Matthew Darche

Andrei Markov-Brad Stuart

Tim Gleason-Fedor Tyutin

Johnny Oduya-Francois Beauchemin

Joe Corvo-Anton Babchuk

Martin Brodeur

Evgeni Nabokov

Scott Clemmensen