The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

It is with some sadness that the New York Rangers would like to file to release Rhett Rakhshani from the minor league Connecticut Whale. Rhett is under contract with the HV71 squad of the Swedish Elite League for the coming year. In 7 career NHL appearances, the 5 foot 10 inch 24 year old has been held pointless. The speedy winger had high promise as a point per game AHL player, and his presence on the Whale will be missed.

Similarily, we would like to file to release Mike Murphy, a fantastic young netminder, coveted for the depth in goal he brought to our organization this offseason. Mike has chosen to sign and play in the KHL this year, and while his speed and skillset are going to be tough to replace, his age and size make it unlikely that he will return to the NHL.

We wish both players well on their continued journey's in Professional Hockey.

Team sheet is missing Douglas Murray from the Connecticut Whale, he was acquired this off season at the draft and will sit at the top of our Dmen on the Whale for now, Thanks.

To CAR:

Mike Winther

To NYR:

Douglas Murray

CAR 2012 3rd Round Draft Selection

I can't see the Preds matching and trading him later on, they would have paid him $26M before they would be able to trade him.

That being said, I think they do match and hang onto him. They still have a pretty damn solid team without Suter.

Wow, according to TSN, the deal is Artem Anisimovand Brandon Dubinsky, defenceman Tim Erixon and a first-round pick going to Columbus. for Rick Nash.

What a deal for NYR, they are going to be very scary next year, but with that being said, the growth of young star Chris Kreider may be stopped because NYR also needs to find a spot for Gaborik when he comes back. But overall, great deal for New York, Howsen should be fired.

Wow, according to TSN, the deal is Artem Anisimovand Brandon Dubinsky, defenceman Tim Erixon and a first-round pick going to Columbus. for Rick Nash.

What a deal for NYR, they are going to be very scary next year, but with that being said, the growth of young star Chris Kreider may be stopped because NYR also needs to find a spot for Gaborik when he comes back. But overall, great deal for New York, Howsen should be fired.

Here is an interesting list (to the Isles anyway) of the top ranked prospects in each system. Although I disagree with a couple of them I think it's a fair list.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1259976-each-nhl-teams-top-prospect-and-when-they-will-make-it-to-the-nhl

Below I have summarized the list to save you from the slideshow. In BOLD are the prospects belonging to the Isles.

Anaheim Ducks: Emerson Etem

Boston Bruins: Dougie Hamilton

Buffalo Sabres: Joel Armia

Calgary Flames: Sven Bartschi

Carolina Hurricanes: Ryan Murphy

Chicago Blackhawks: Brendan Saad

Colorado Avalanche: Duncan Siemens

Columbus Blue Jackets: Ryan Murray

Dallas Stars: Radek Faksa

Detroit Red Wings: Brendan Smith

Edmonton Oilers: Nail Yakupov

Florida Panthers: Jonathan Huberdeau

Los Angeles Kings: Tyler Toffoli

Minnesota Wild: Mikael Granlund

Montreal Canadiens: Alex Galchenyuk

Nashville Predators: Ryan Ellis

New Jersey Devils: Alexander Urbom

New York Islanders: Ryan Strome

New York Rangers: Chris Kreider

Ottawa Senators: Mika Zibanejad

Philadelphia Flyers: Brandon Manning

Phoenix Coyotes: Brandon Gormley

Pittsburgh Penguins: Joseph Morrow

San Jose Sharks: Freddie Hamilton

St. Louis Blues: Vladimir Tarasenko

Tampa Bay Lightning: Vladislav Namestnikov

Toronto Maple Leafs: Joe Colborne

Vancouver Canucks: Nicklas Jensen

Washington Capitals: Evgeny Kuznetsov

Winnipeg Jets: Mark Scheifele

So I took off to surf and relax for 6 days... rested and relaxed.

Why should you care? Cause i owe some signings and communication with my GM clientele. It will be a busy 24 hour catch up period. All inquiries will be answered and some signings announced...

And if ya don`t know, now ya know ;)

islanders_thumb.gif

CDC GM LEAGUE

NEW YORK ISLANDERS

Zetterberg(A) - Det(6.083) - Bergeron - Bos(5.000) - Franzen - Det(3.955)

Seguin - Bos(3.750) - Staal(A) - Car (4.000) - Couture - SJS(3.500)

Bertuzzi - Det(2.000) - Handzus - SJ(2.500) - C Smith - Nas(0.700)

Clifford - LA(1.375) - Malhotra - Van(1.500) - Caron - Bos(0.900)

Dowell - Min(0.775) - Bitz - ____(0.800)

Edler - Van(3.250) - Seidenberg - Bos(3.333)

O'Brien - Col(3.250) - B Smith - Det(0.917)

Elliott - Col(0.900) - Orlov - Was(0.600)

Erskine - Was(1.200) - Hillen - Was(1.500)

Vokoun - Pit(6.100) - Rask - Bos(2.500)

________Cap Hit: $ _______/ $64.300 =

LTIR:

FlinFlonBombers.gif

Flin Flon Bombers:

Morin - Chi(0.800) - Kuznetsov - Was(1.500) - Etem - Ana(0.775)

Spooner - Bos(0.900) - Jarnkrok - Det(0.750) - R Smith - Dal(0.550)

Agostino - Pit(0.550) - Martindale - Edm(0.650) - Bennett - Pit(0.700)

Cehlin - Nas(0.650)

Nemeth - Dal(0.650)- Lalonde - Chi(0.800)

Polasek - Van(0.550) - Rutkowski - Col(0.550)

Eriksson - ___(0.900), Pickard - Col(0.750)

Minors Cap Hit: $ / $ 15.000 =

2014 Draft Picks: 1st(NYI), 1st(Tam), 2nd(NYI), 2nd(Tam), 3rd(NYI), 3rd(Tam)

2013 Draft Picks: 1st(NYI), 1st(Tam), 2nd(NYI), 2nd(Tam), 3rd(NYI), 3rd(Tam)

2012 Draft Picks: Stefan Matteau (35/'12), Ludvik Bystrom (40/'12), Daniil Zharkov (44/'12), Lukas Sutter (52/'12), Chandler Stephenson (66/'12)

2011 Draft Picks: Doug Hamilton (7/'11), Mika Zibanejad (9/'11) - traded, Vladislav Namestnikov (25/'11), Joe Morrow (27/'11), Adam Lowry (65/'11), Rasmus Bengtsson (73/'11), Myles Bell (74/'11)

2010 Draft picks: Emerson Etem (23/'10), Calvin Pickard (26/'10), Evgeny Kuznetsov (46/'10), Ryan Spooner (48/'10), Beau Bennett (50/'10), Calle Jarnkrok (52/'10), Troy Rutkowski (54/'10), Patrik Nemeth (83/'10), Andrew Yogan (84/'10) - traded, Ryan Martindale (trade)

Archived