Can't say I agree with much of this list at all... Reinhart is crazy low for example
I agree the order of that list is skewed but that's what happens when you make a top 100 like that. Completely subjective. Tim Erixon is ridiculously high and Ryan Murray was passed over by 10 players from his draft class. This is where advanced metrics can make you believe things which aren't necessarily true in the grand scheme of things.
Nice to note that the Isles have 12 on that list. Zibanejad would have made 13,
4. Evgeny Kuznetsov, Center, Washington Capitals
8. Dougie Hamilton, Defense, Boston Bruins
14. Brendan Smith, Defense, Detroit Red Wings
27. Calle Jarnkrok, Center, Detroit Red Wings
31. Vladislav Namestnikov, Center, Tampa Bay Lightning
35. Joe Morrow, Defense, Pittsburgh Penguins
54. Ryan Spooner, Center, Boston Bruins
65. Emerson Etem, Left Wing, Anaheim Ducks
71. Reilly Smith, Right Wing, Dallas Stars
82. Beau Bennett, Right Wing, Pittsburgh Penguins
90. Jeremy Morin, Left Wing, Chicago Blackhawks
96. Ludvig Bystrom, Defense, Dallas Stars
If I have 12 of 100, what have the rest of ya'll been doing?
/ Oh, that's right...trading your picks to me ...and lethunder.
Edited by theminister, 19 September 2012 - 11:30 AM.