Bourque - Bozak - Hornquist

Eager - Smith - Thorburn

[OPEN] - Haley - Janssen

McDonagh - Subban

Stuart - [OPEN]

Phillips - Ballard

Rinne

Bernier

We have opted to keep Linus Omark under contract although he will be playing in Europe this upcoming season. We have a hutch that he went overseas due to lockout uncertainty. We have also decided to keep Brad Winchester as he still has potential to secure an NHL job by PTO, etc.

I don't think I'm missing anybody.

We're still waiting on the last UFAs to make their decisions. We may go out and sign some UFAs to fill the some gaps.

@c2x , can you update the UFA tabs? Thanks.

Hey Curt, I was just going through my spreadsheet and noticed that Rob Klinkhammer and Matt Carkner were missing.

it should look like this:

NHL DEFENSE:

Enstrom - Yandle

Quincey - Hamrlik

Carkner - Fayne

Ellis

AHL FORWARDS:

Tedenby - Klinkhammer - Silfverberg

Panik - Garbutt - Kristo

Brown - Mills - ________

Whenever you get the chance to make the changes I appreciate it.

Thank you!

Did I miss a roster update somewhere? I don't see a spot for Jacob Josefson. Added Carkner and Klinkhammer, but moved Josefson to the open wing spot on the minors temporarily until I hear back from you as to where you'd like to place him.

Also, the players weren't missing, they are listed in your roster (a page usually hidden to keep the cleaner look) but as they hadn't been assigned a roster spot yet, they weren't placed anywhere.

That is how things will work this year. If you sign a player or acquire someone in a trade, you must post an updated lineup so that charts are up to date. Unless you post a lineup, or outline your lineup changes in some way that assigns the new player to a roster spot, they will not collect points for your club.

Archived