The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I think your going to have to accept the fact that your NOT going to sim each and every day for 187 days strait. You could start Tomorrow and before New Years your sims and the calendar will catch up.

Don't forget your not just pushing one button..you would have to tally and report the results to the rest of us..

I vote you start as soon as you can, and your ready, and i guarantee that you will have days off from it resulting in the 19 day head start being used up really fast. Mark my words.

Convinced to start yet?

I took all that into consideration.

It's most likely that I will only post the scores of the games, every few days I will post the conference standings and then once a week or so, the top scorers. Doing a scoring summery for every game would be very time consuming. Additional stats of course are available upon request, time permitting.

And for 'lockout rules' are we going strait points like the usual division charts? 2 points win, 1 point OT loss?

Yes.

I will start on the 25th. If teams want to make tweaks to their roster, make them now.

Also, true to our CBA, teams that don't have complete, cap compliant rosters in by then will not collect points until they get a proper lineup posted. (read: games will be considered forfeit until their lineup is compliant with the rules)

Yes.

I will start on the 25th. If teams want to make tweaks to their roster, make them now.

Also, true to our CBA, teams that don't have complete, cap compliant rosters in by then will not collect points until they get a proper lineup posted. (read: games will be considered forfeit until their lineup is compliant with the rules)

Yes.

Washington Capitals NHL13 Starting Lineup:

Evander Kane(84) - Pavel Datsyuk(95) - Brad Boyes(80)

Kyle Turris(80) - Sam Gagner(81) - Patrik Elias(82)

Jamie Langenbrunner(79) - Jacob Josefson(75) - Zack Kassian(76)

Matt Halischuk(77) - Boyd Gordon(77) - Jordin Tootoo(77)

Keith Yandle(83) - Kyle Quincey(83)

Tobias Enstrom(81) - Roman Hamrlik(82)

Ryan Ellis(72) - Mark Fayne(79)

Miikka Kiprusoff(87)

Devan Dubnyk(80)

Anaheim Ducks

Dustin Penner - Tomas Plekanec - Joffrey Lupul

Patric Hornquist - Tyler Bozak - Brian Gionta

Gabriel Bourque - Zack Smith - Chris Thorburn

Ben Eager - Michael Haley - Cam Janssen

Ryan McDonagh - PK Subban

Brad Stuart - ???

Chris Phillips- Matt Taormina

Pekka Rinne

Al Montoya

We are looking for cap dumps to reach the cap floor along with a top 6 defencemen.

* c2x , can you show my roster on the page?

why wouldnt mgmt sign Edler and give him $6.5m (reportedly?) knowing there's probably going to be a roll back? can we afford to lose Edler at this stage?

I have confidence that we won't lose Edler. Management has shown a willingness to ensure key pieces of our core are signed to ensure we remain a contender. Also, as OTTS said, a rollback is far from a certainty, and if you ask me, shouldn't be part of the next CBA at all. There is absolutely no reason for one.

Archived