The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

For those in a panic about rosters: get your best team you can under the cap ready: 23 players, up to 14 forwards, 8dmen and 2 goalies..but no more than 23 total, like the regular rules...get that team cap compliant and the sim season is just for fun to fill time while we wait on the lockout...I think if your minor league team is now over the cap too..then you better address it, since by now you would ahve to anyways..but it shouldn't be that big an issue for the sim season and lots of us want to start it sooner than later. Side note: how did you get 15million over the cap on your minor league team? i wish i had that trouble...toss me 3million of that...i have room!

EDIT:

Note that above paragraph is just opinion..i am not an official with the league..haha.....I was wondering, since our league has no lockout: what the real date to be cap compliant is? Should our GM's have a firm date to get their minor leagues cap compliant by ? Or add more front office money to their minor leagues budget...any one officially want to comment? SOrry If my excited early post stepped on some toes.

For those in a panic about rosters: get your best team you can under the cap ready: 23 players, up to 14 forwards, 8dmen and 2 goalies..but no more than 23 total, like the regular rules...get that team cap compliant and the sim season is just for fun to fill time while we wait on the lockout...I think if your minor league team is now over the cap too..then you better address it, since by now you would ahve to anyways..but it shouldn't be that big an issue for the sim season and lots of us want to start it sooner than later. Side note: how did you get 15million over the cap on your minor league team? i wish i had that trouble...toss me 3million of that...i have room!

EDIT:

Note that above paragraph is just opinion..i am not an official with the league..haha.....I was wondering, since our league has no lockout: what the real date to be cap compliant is? Should our GM's have a firm date to get their minor leagues cap compliant by ? Or add more front office money to their minor leagues budget...any one officially want to comment? SOrry If my excited early post stepped on some toes.

Boston Bruins 2012 SIM Starting Roster

*roster spots determined by NHL13 rankings*

D.Sedin (91) - H.Sedin (90) - Stafford (83)

Kennedy (87) - Stepan (82) - Hansen (80)

Wolski (80) - B.Sutter (82) - Brouwer (78)

Ward (77) - Perreault (74) - Bonino (73)

King (72) - Schwartz (65)

Bieksa (84) - Shattenkirk (84)

Visnovsky (82) - Boychuk (81)

Schlemko (77) - C.Gaunce (74)

Marincin (62)

Ward (88)

Emery (76)

* Please note, the absence of Vladamir Tarasenko from the NHL13 rosters sucks donkey testes *

Montreal Canadiens

(Roster Adjusted for NHL 13 Rankings)

Rick Nash (87) - Valtteri Filppula (83) - Erik Cole (85)

Alex Tanguay (83) - Ryan O'Reilly (82) - Michael Frolik (79)

David Jones (78) - Matt Cullen (80) - Milan Hejduk (78)

Patrice Cormier (75) - Blake Geoffrion (76) - Erik Condra (78)

Jim Slater (73) - Casey Cizikas (71)

Brent Burns (86) - Erik Johnson (85)

Mark Streit (82) - Matt Greene (82)

Ryan O'Byrne (76) - Francis Bouillon (74)

Dylan McIlrath (66)

Niklas Backstrom (87)

Anders Lindback (78)

North Dakota Fighting Sioux

Justin Shugg - Alex Galchenyuk - Keith Aucoin

Ben Maxwell - Corban Knight - Jared Staal

Erik Haula - Stefan Legien

Zach Redmond - Radko Gudas

Brad Thiessen

Petr Mrazek

---

This squad as shown should adhere to the salary cap for both the main squad and the minors, and unless any more changes are made this is the roster that Montreal will ice heading into the NHL 13 season opener.

The Blues still have some Deals in Work but i´ll add the curent Roster...iguess those Trades/changes can be made at the Sim League?!

Projected Blues Sim League Lineup

Horton(83) - Weiss (83) - Iginla (85)

Hodgson(78) - Legwand(83) - Erat(83)

Sullivan(79) - Goc(79) - Chimera(79)

Hartikainen(74) - Loktionov(78) - Olesz(74)

Vincour(68)

Bouwmeester(86) - Ehrhoff(83)

Greene(80) - Sekera(82)

Poti(79) - Sulzer(75)

Prosser(74) - Stoner(75)

Theodore(78)

Clemmensen(76)

Active Caphit 64,451m$

Cap Remaining 5,749m$

Greenville Road Warriors

Halmo - Larsson - Daugavins

Bollig - McMillan - Bass

Porter - Sgarbossa - Archibald

Wahl - Ritchie

Borowiecki - Prout

Laleggia - Abeltshauser

Kessel

Scrivens

York

Svedberg

Total Caphit 15,627m $

Caphit 15,000m $

so i´m 627k over the cap...how to solve the problem?

whats about the buyouts curt???

Archived