The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada-Israel 'solidarity' includes defence partnership

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PressTV is owned by the Iranian government, but Israel still allows them to send reporters all around the country. Not enough controls on foreign media workers seeking to harass it's citizens. There's my criticism of the State of Israel for the day, for those of you who say that I'm incapable of criticizing Israel there you go.

The ignoramus has lost control of his anti-Israeli propaganda machine so he resorts to posting obnoxious videos on this thread to indicate that he doesn't take it seriously anymore. Deborah the Moderator should ban me for this comment because calling someone an ignorant anti-semite is unacceptable and offensive, but calling an entire nation "G-d's little blunder" is completely acceptable.

DarthNinja saying that he's probably more semitic then me is completely acceptable, but calling Scorpio Ego pretentious is completely unacceptable.

"Puckinlovehockey" has posted falsehoods about my people on this thread. I will not allow for these falsehoods to distort the opinions of North Americans who have not been to the Middle East or seen the conflict first hand. Every nation has extremists and fringe groups. That doesn't spoil the entire country.

I posted a few real propaganda videos used against kids from Palestinian TV networks. You called the videos "derogatory". People believe what they want to believe and you've decided that my people are the "bad guys" in this conflict. Well let's make this clear, the Israel-Palestine conflict isn't about bad guys and good guys or winners and losers. Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people on a daily basis. They brainwash their children to hate us on a daily basis. These children will probably grow up and refuse to elect a pro-peace government. As much as it isn't about winners and losers, it is about people who are creating a barrier to peace. Hamas is a barrier to peace. They'll either get out of the way and decide that Islam and Judaism can co-exist, or the force of the Israeli army will destroy them. Do not attempt to mangle my sentence or change it into something that it isn't. I am advocating for the destruction of Hamas as a political, military, police and propaganda organization if they do not unite with Fatah and the PA to form a Palestinian government that recognizes Israel as a Jewish State and it's right to exist. We should not allow them to use the demographical time bomb as a weapon of war against Israel and the West.

I am advocating for a peaceful settlement between Israel and a future Palestinian national unity Government. The Peace settlement will address a majority of the West Bank settlements. All Israeli-authorized West Bank settlements will be transferred to a joint-sovreignty agreement. We won't ask the Palestinians to allow another Jewish settlement to be built in the West Bank ever again. But we respectfully refuse to expel other Jews. A Jewish Minority of 13-15% would populate the West Bank. Israel's Arab Minority would be of similar size in such an agreement. We'll be expelling all unauthorized settlers. That way, the Palestinian National Unity Government will have few excuses.

So, in summary, my only preconditions would be that Palestinian show up on a united front representing a united people. Is that so unreasonable? Now go to Hamas and ask them what their preconditions are. :)

See, Hamas and the Gazan people can either accept the fact that peace and love with Israel and the Jewish people is inevitable, or they can continue to lose a war against us for the next 50 years. I never wanted to give the impression that I was against a peaceful solution to this conflict. I just wanted to fight the case for Israel.

Despite the many hateful, ignorant things that have been said on this thread by the pro-Palestinian side, at the end of the day I think it's important to recognize that we're all people. I will only ever advocate for the destruction of hateful, destructive ideologies. The Israel-Palestine conflict will end the day that Hamas and the PA decide to end this war. Otherwise, we'll have a whole different situation on our hands.

The ignoramus has lost control of his anti-Israeli propaganda machine so he resorts to posting obnoxious videos on this thread to indicate that he doesn't take it seriously anymore. Deborah the Moderator should ban me for this comment because calling someone an ignorant anti-semite is unacceptable and offensive, but calling an entire nation "G-d's little blunder" is completely acceptable.

DarthNinja saying that he's probably more semitic then me is completely acceptable, but calling Scorpio Ego pretentious is completely unacceptable.

"Puckinlovehockey" has posted falsehoods about my people on this thread. I will not allow for these falsehoods to distort the opinions of North Americans who have not been to the Middle East or seen the conflict first hand. Every nation has extremists and fringe groups. That doesn't spoil the entire country.

I posted a few real propaganda videos used against kids from Palestinian TV networks. You called the videos "derogatory". People believe what they want to believe and you've decided that my people are the "bad guys" in this conflict. Well let's make this clear, the Israel-Palestine conflict isn't about bad guys and good guys or winners and losers. Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people on a daily basis. They brainwash their children to hate us on a daily basis. These children will probably grow up and refuse to elect a pro-peace government. As much as it isn't about winners and losers, it is about people who are creating a barrier to peace. Hamas is a barrier to peace. They'll either get out of the way and decide that Islam and Judaism can co-exist, or the force of the Israeli army will destroy them. Do not attempt to mangle my sentence or change it into something that it isn't. I am advocating for the destruction of Hamas as a political, military, police and propaganda organization if they do not unite with Fatah and the PA to form a Palestinian government that recognizes Israel as a Jewish State and it's right to exist. We should not allow them to use the demographical time bomb as a weapon of war against Israel and the West.

I am advocating for a peaceful settlement between Israel and a future Palestinian national unity Government. The Peace settlement will address a majority of the West Bank settlements. All Israeli-authorized West Bank settlements will be transferred to a joint-sovreignty agreement. We won't ask the Palestinians to allow another Jewish settlement to be built in the West Bank ever again. But we respectfully refuse to expel other Jews. A Jewish Minority of 13-15% would populate the West Bank. Israel's Arab Minority would be of similar size in such an agreement. We'll be expelling all unauthorized settlers. That way, the Palestinian National Unity Government will have few excuses.

So, in summary, my only preconditions would be that Palestinian show up on a united front representing a united people. Is that so unreasonable? Now go to Hamas and ask them what their preconditions are. :)

See, Hamas and the Gazan people can either accept the fact that peace and love with Israel and the Jewish people is inevitable, or they can continue to lose a war against us for the next 50 years. I never wanted to give the impression that I was against a peaceful solution to this conflict. I just wanted to fight the case for Israel.

Despite the many hateful, ignorant things that have been said on this thread by the pro-Palestinian side, at the end of the day I think it's important to recognize that we're all people. I will only ever advocate for the destruction of hateful, destructive ideologies. The Israel-Palestine conflict will end the day that Hamas and the PA decide to end this war. Otherwise, we'll have a whole different situation on our hands.

I actually have been away, but see that you're still at it.

Warnings are being issued when posts are reported, as this one was. Present your thoughts without the personal attacks please.

And this one's played itself out now.

Archived