The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada-Israel 'solidarity' includes defence partnership

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this was your post a couple of pages back and i find it very insulting

It basically equates to trolling. These guys spam the forum with similar news items so they can copy paste their own propaganda and get reactions. Attention grabs by people caught up in conspiracies that have their head spinning and walking in circles

I'm actually curious how you did. I know it's a difficult test, and I want to gauge how difficult by seeing your score. Sure I question that you studied law, but if you tell me your LSAT score I'll never ask you that question again.

And please, do try to answer what threads of mine are conspiratorial in nature. You made the claim, after all.

Right so Scorpio can throw insults around and that's cool - he's your e-buddy. But someone else can't defend themselves against it? How about you recognize that your little e-buddy is insulting away as much as the next person. The fact you can't seem to recognize that is a little concerning. Or are you just fully biased here instead of a little?

Still on the LSAT? Really? You can keep asking here but the only way I discuss that is in person. Feel free to come downtown and meet up and we can talk all about it. In a safe public area of course. Hey if a few others want to come along they are welcome too. So much more real and truthful to talk in person isn't it? Than opposed to being fake?

If you're really so hard up to talk about my LSAT score then there you have it. You and anyone else are free to meet 'special ed' IN PERSON to discuss this live. Coffee, tea or snacks on me. Free coffee and tea how's that for a deal? Not bad and it would be so interesting to see everyone in person. What do you guys think?

Does it matter? The point is, most of his victims were white anyways, unlike the Chinese, Koreans and whatever other Asians were brutally oppressed, tortured and killed by the Imperial Japanese forces. North Americans didn't consider their plight to be worth going to war over.

Since you brought up the Hitler comparison in the first place, tell us how would global security, and by extension, ours be threatened if we let Israel's neighbours beat up on it?

Going back to my earlier question, what's in this alliance for us? What do we get out of it?

dude you were the person that started the "friendly insults " . when you cannot put forward an argument to refute the information that is presented you spew out a bunch of crap like tin foil hat or some other drivel .

no one is asking you to participate in this discussion you chose to be a part of it .

i think scorpio has kept his cool remarkably well in dealing with your snide little attacks .i do not see my friends through rose coloured glasses , it was you that started derailed the topic by claiming we were tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists .

information has been presented if you do not agree put forward arguments that show this information to be wrong , but you do not you attack the person who presents the information and we all know what that means don't we .

I admit out of frustration I threw a jab towards conspiracists.

But dealing with my snide little attacks? You don't see your friends through rose colored glasses? I can't agree with that. Scorpio was at the very least just as bad as I was, if not worse. Repeating the same insults and trolls over and over. Discrediting my original post, on the first page for ridiculous reasons and was in fact the first to make 'snide little attacks'. Check again scorpio's first and second reply to mine and tell me that was respectful.

Then Scorpio goes on to insult some more(not only myself) and brings up year old conversations. And keeps repeating the same troll over and over. But you are impressed with how remarkably Scorpio has kept his cool? Yeah right.

Archived