The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Niklas Jensen might go to Sweden?

allkill326

It's a good idea - Juniors teaches him very little over there. Going to Sweden to play with professional men (in lieu of the AHL - because he is not eliglble) will help him develop faster. He's a good player. I've seen him play for Denmark during the WJC and the coach overplayed him so badly, largely because he was the ONLY player on Denmark that was actually a threat. It was pretty sad that he got almost no help.

Why is this guy such a moron? Look at his posts.... He just trolls around and tries to put people down... Honestly, it is people like you that we have enough of.... You seem so offended because some other guy on CDC said "we have enough soft swedes already".... I bet you were a rioter... You seem to like to cause trouble =)

+1 to stop the trolls =)

Why is this guy such a moron? Look at his posts.... He just trolls around and tries to put people down... Honestly, it is people like you that we have enough of.... You seem so offended because some other guy on CDC said "we have enough soft swedes already".... I bet you were a rioter... You seem to like to cause trouble =)

+1 to stop the trolls =)

• 2 months later...

Archived