Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

TUESDAY, JUN 19, 2012 01:24 PM PDT

New NSA docs contradict 9/11 claims

“I don’t think the Bush administration would want to see these released," an expert tells Salon

BY JORDAN MICHAEL SMITH

TOPICS: 9/11, CIA, OSAMA BIN LADEN

Posted Image

(Credit: Reuters)

Over 120 CIA documents concerning 9/11, Osama bin Laden and counterterrorism were published today for the first time, having been newly declassified and released to the National Security Archive. The documents were released after the NSA pored through the footnotes of the 9/11 Commission and sent Freedom of Information Act requests.

The material contains much new information about the hunt before and after 9/11 for bin Laden, the development of the drone campaign in AfPak, and al-Qaida’s relationship with America’s ally, Pakistan. Perhaps most damning are the documents showing that the CIA had bin Laden in its cross hairs a full year before 9/11 — but didn’t get the funding from the Bush administration White House to take him out or even continue monitoring him. The CIA materials directly contradict the many claims of Bush officials that it was aggressively pursuing al-Qaida prior to 9/11, and that nobody could have predicted the attacks. “I don’t think the Bush administration would want to see these released, because they paint a picture of the CIA knowing something would happen before 9/11, but they didn’t get the institutional support they needed,” says Barbara Elias-Sanborn, the NSA fellow who edited the materials.

Let’s start there. In 2000 and 2001, the CIA began using Predator Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Afghanistan. “The idea of using UAVs originated in April 2000 as a result of a request from the NSC’s Coordinator for Counterterrorism to the CIA and the Department of Defense to come up with new ideas to go after the terrorists in Afghanistan,” a 2004 document summarizes. The Pentagon approved the plan for surveillance purposes.

And yet, simultaneously, the CIA declared that budget concerns were forcing it to move its Counterterrorism Center/Osama bin Laden Unit from an “offensive” to a “defensive” posture. For the CIA, that meant trying to get Afghan tribal leaders and the Northern Alliance to kill or capture bin Laden, Elias-Sanborn says. “It was forced to be less of a kinetic operation,” she says. “It had to be only for surveillance, which was not what they considered an offensive posture.”

“Budget concerns … CT [counterterrorism] supplemental still at NSC-OMB [National Security Council – Office of Management and Budget] level,” an April 2000 document reads. “Need forward movement on supplemental soonest due to expected early recess due to conventions, campaigning and elections.” In addition, the Air Force told the CIA that if it lost a drone, the CIA would have to pay for it, which made the agency more reluctant to use the technology.

Still, the drone program began in September 2000. One drone swiftly twice observed an individual “most likely to have been Bin Laden.” But since the CIA only had permission to use the drones for intelligence gathering, it had no way to act on its findings. The agency submitted a proposal to the National Security Council staff in December 2000 that would have significantly expanded the program. “It was too late for the departing Clinton Administration to take action on this strategic request,” however. It wasn’t too late for the Bush administration, though. It just never did.

Former National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice has taken credit for the drone program that the Bush administration ignored. “Things like working to get an armed Predator that actually turned out to be extraordinarily important, working to get a strategy that would allow us to get better cooperation from Pakistan and from the Central Asians,” she said in 2006. “We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al-Qaida.” Rice claimed that the Bush administration continued the Clinton administration’s counterterrorism policies, a claim the documents disprove. “If the administration wanted to get it done, I’m sure they could have gotten it done,” says Elias-Sanborn.

Many of the documents publicize for the first time what was first made clear in the 9/11 Commission: The White House received a truly remarkable amount of warnings that al-Qaida was trying to attack the United States. From June to September 2001, a full seven CIA Senior Intelligence Briefs detailed that attacks were imminent, an incredible amount of information from one intelligence agency. One from June called “Bin-Ladin and Associates Making Near-Term Threats” writes that “[redacted] expects Usama Bin Laden to launch multiple attacks over the coming days.” The famous August brief called “Bin Ladin Determined to Strike the US” is included. “Al-Qai’da members, including some US citizens, have resided in or travelled to the US for years, and the group apparently maintains a support structure here,” it says. During the entire month of August, President Bush was on vacation at his ranch in Texas — which tied with one of Richard Nixon’s as the longest vacation ever taken by a president. CIA Director George Tenet has said he didn’t speak to Bush once that month, describing the president as being “on leave.” Bush did not hold a Principals’ meeting on terrorism until September 4, 2001, having downgraded the meetings to a deputies’ meeting, which then-counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke has repeatedly said slowed down anti-Bin Laden efforts “enormously, by months.”

For all the information the documents reveal, one huge matter is conspicuously absent: torture. There are nearly 50 CIA documents relating to such matters as the interrogation of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and the intelligence gleaned from him, and yet “none of them were declassified at all,” notes Elias-Sanborn. “Certainly, the CIA has a stake in revealing what they did,” and they clearly do not want to reveal their complicity in war crimes.

One last thing is worth mentioning from the documents published today: Anyone with any doubt that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is dangerous to the United States is contradicting U.S. intelligence. “Violence between Israelis and the Palestinians, moreover is making Sunni extremists more willing to participate in attacks against US or Israeli interests,” the CIA wrote in February 2001. It is not the only piece of information revealed by the new documents that will be deeply uncomfortable for the Bush administration and hawks across the country.

Close

Jordan Michael Smith writes about U.S. foreign policy for Salon. He has written for the New York Times, Boston Globe and Washington Post.

http://www.salon.com...uths/singleton/

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#2 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

inside job

#3 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

POPULAR

The absurd and impossible collapse of WTC 7 says it all.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted ImageBodee, on 18 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/328055-whats-wrong-with-me
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#4 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Yawn. The conspiracies just don't stop. I guess when you waste as much time on this stuff as some people do you have to justify it somehow. That's why conspiracy theorists argue so vigorously. It could never be that all that time wasted reading in circles could all be for nothing. The bush administration was big-headed and made some mistakes. Wasn't the first won't be the last. The end.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#5 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,433 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

The fact that Americans elected Bush twice is the real crime.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#6 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

Yawn. The conspiracies just don't stop. I guess when you waste as much time on this stuff as some people do you have to justify it somehow. That's why conspiracy theorists argue so vigorously. It could never be that all that time wasted reading in circles could all be for nothing. The bush administration was big-headed and made some mistakes. Wasn't the first won't be the last. The end.

Are you here to continue opening your mouth without supporting your words?

Tell me, what is the conspiracy in question?

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

#7 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#8 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

POPULAR

I have no idea how Scorpio and others enjoy spinning off anti US/Israeli rhetoric all day on a hockey forum. The only thing is I can think is they are really bored and enjoy these long drawn out run in circle arguments.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

#9 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:41 PM

I have no idea how Scorpio and others enjoy spinning off anti US/Israeli rhetoric all day on a hockey forum. The only thing is I can think is they are really bored and enjoy these long drawn out run in circle arguments.

You talk too much. :lol:

There are at least two halfwits in this thread, would you combine your powers and explain what conspiracy you have a problem with?

Edited by Scorpio Ego, 20 June 2012 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

POPULAR

You talk too much. :lol:

There are at least two halfwits in this thread, would you combine your powers and explain what conspiracy you have a problem with?

You spin this anti us/Israeli/polical stuff all day and if anyone types too much it's you. It seems like you scour this forum 24/7 posting polital items all day long and trolling people into arguments. I mean 99% of the time I see who posted the topic and don't bother. Somehow got sucked in today though.

Edited by Special Ed, 20 June 2012 - 07:50 PM.

#11 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:53 PM

You spin this anti us/Israeli/polical stuff all day and if anyone types too much it's you. It seems like you scour this forum 24/7 posting polital items all day long and trolling people into arguments. I mean 99% of the time I see who posted the topic and don't bother. Somehow got sucked in today though.

I thought I was posting conspiracies. :wacko:

Run along Ed, I won't miss you.

Posted Image

#12 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

Yawn. Is this still a surprise to people?

Only those in denial choose not to see the truth.

Posted Image

#13 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

Yawn. Is this still a surprise to people?

Only those in denial choose not to see the truth.

Well to be fair this has nothing to do with it being an inside job. I think you're reading too deep into it, while accusing others of not reading deep enough.

Posted Image

#14 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,433 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

What's the reason they blew up buildings in New York, and risked screwing up the insurance industry, all to just to go to war?

With the way the media is so stupid, you'd think there would be an easier way to goad Americans to invade Iraq?

With a crime you need means, motive and opportunity. 2/3 out of 3 isn't quite good enough.

There were people after the attack on Pearl Harbor saying the government "let it happen". So these theories aren't new. People just don't want to admit that a handful of terrorists brought America to it's knees for a few days. And they've been living in fear and paranoia ever since. Pretty effective if you ask me.

Edited by Ghostsof1915, 20 June 2012 - 08:07 PM.

GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#15 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

What's the reason they blew up buildings in New York, and risked screwing up the insurance industry, all to just to go to war?

With the way the media is so stupid, you'd think there would be an easier way to goad Americans to invade Iraq?

With a crime you need means, motive and opportunity. 2/3 out of 3 isn't quite good enough.

There were people after the attack on Pearl Harbor saying the government "let it happen". So these theories aren't new. People just don't want to admit that a handful of terrorists brought America to it's knees for a few days. And they've been living in fear and paranoia ever since. Pretty effective if you ask me.

I agree with you, but I think a strong case has been made for negligence on the part of the administration. Certainly the article doesn't say they "let it happen".

Posted Image

#16 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

The Bush administration mislead people??? Nooo way, couldn't be!!
Posted Image

#17 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,359 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

I read the entire article and it makes no mention of a conspiracy (man, I was a lil disappointed), rather it mentions declassified documents.

But do you see how you have been mentally and psychologically conditioned and manipulated to react and respond?
"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

Posted Image Posted Image

#18 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,359 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

It is not a hockey forum. It is an off-topic forum.

If you would like to participate in a hockey forum, then you may wish to spend your time in Canucks Talk, General Hockey Discussion, Junior Hockey Discussion, Fantasy Hockey, Proposals and Armchair GM'ing or Trades, Rumours and Signings.
"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

#19 Matthew Lombardi 18

Matthew Lombardi 18

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

I read the entire article and it makes no mention of a conspiracy (man, I was a lil disappointed), rather it mentions declassified documents.

But do you see how you have been mentally and psychologically conditioned and manipulated to react and respond?

For someone who prefers wearing the tinfoil hat, I am extremely impressed at this post.

Eklund said:

So we are officially in a bit of a silly season, and in general I stay away from the completely crazy rumors that persist on the internet, or in the case of the Leafs having interest in Nabokov or Turco I will occasionally debunk them...however, I have been getting inundated with emails, PMs, and questions on twitter regarding a few rumors that are out there...so here goes.. I will address the rumors and follow with what I have or haven't heard...If you all like this format, maybe Wacky Wednesdays could be a regular feature. I wouldn't do it more than once a week, because I am too busy talking to actual sources and attempting to provide you all with as much unique information as possible.

Too busy talking to actual sources? lolwut

Posted Image

Signature designed by Morrison_rocks7 - thanks!

#20 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

inside job

This.

Doesn't take a genius to put the obvious pieces together...

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#21 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,359 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

For someone who prefers wearing the tinfoil hat, I am extremely impressed at this post.

Since you liked it so much I will use part of it again in response to your post:

#22 nucklehead

nucklehead

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,179 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything.
Posted Image

If the way Torts stepped up doesn't inspire anyone to work harder, I'll drive them to the airport myself.

</p>

#23 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

What are you even talking about....

Insurance industry? lol?

2/3 huh?

I'd say the people in denial are the delusional ones living in fear of admitting the truth.

I'm really not going to get into another debate on 9/11, there's an entire thread on the subject if you care to view the facts, I just can't stand people spewing out meaningless dribble like this as if it actually means something.

Posted Image

#24 Alex the Great

Alex the Great

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

The fact that Americans elected Bush twice is the real crime.

Haha.

#25 Aleksandr Pistoletov

Aleksandr Pistoletov

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:31 AM

Well to be fair this has nothing to do with it being an inside job. I think you're reading too deep into it, while accusing others of not reading deep enough.

What did you expect was going to happen?

A few truthers are going to take this as proof of their "inside job" conspiracy, but then again, George Bush taking a **** on the third Sunday of March on the evening of a full moon while in the washroom reading The Pet Goat and tugging the timber at the same time is part of the conspiracy too.

First off, while there's practically no evidence to suggest there was any intent by the US government to do 9/11, 9/11 both showed that Bush was far too close business-wise with the Bin Laden family and Carlyle Group (especially with the events of allowing in the Bin Laden family to leave so quickly after the events), and that he had a pre-emptive intent to attack Iraq should the chance arise (of course intentionally making the populace believe Saddam had something to do with 9/11 and nuclear weapons which were highly untrue) all the way back from before he was even President.

Secondly, the article points out that a full year before 9/11 Osama was in the US crosshairs but then turned around and blamed Bush.. yet a year before 9/11, Bush hadn't even been elected, never mind taken the oath of office. Then they go ahead and call the Clinton administration departing but it still had 4 months left, that's still 10% of his Presidency.. the fact that Salon is a highly biased liberal source shines through here giving Clinton a pass and putting the blame of intelligence lapses solely on Bush.

Edited by zaibatsu, 21 June 2012 - 06:32 AM.

How do you embarrass a crackhead wearing a viking helmet?

How do you roast charcoal? -- Jeff Ross

#26 Matthew Lombardi 18

Matthew Lombardi 18

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

Since you liked it so much I will use part of it again in response to your post:

I didn't realize I was a Jason Bourne in the making. :o

Eklund said:

So we are officially in a bit of a silly season, and in general I stay away from the completely crazy rumors that persist on the internet, or in the case of the Leafs having interest in Nabokov or Turco I will occasionally debunk them...however, I have been getting inundated with emails, PMs, and questions on twitter regarding a few rumors that are out there...so here goes.. I will address the rumors and follow with what I have or haven't heard...If you all like this format, maybe Wacky Wednesdays could be a regular feature. I wouldn't do it more than once a week, because I am too busy talking to actual sources and attempting to provide you all with as much unique information as possible.

Too busy talking to actual sources? lolwut

Posted Image

Signature designed by Morrison_rocks7 - thanks!

#27 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:18 AM

What did you expect was going to happen?

A few truthers are going to take this as proof of their "inside job" conspiracy, but then again, George Bush taking a **** on the third Sunday of March on the evening of a full moon while in the washroom reading The Pet Goat and tugging the timber at the same time is part of the conspiracy too.

First off, while there's practically no evidence to suggest there was any intent by the US government to do 9/11, 9/11 both showed that Bush was far too close business-wise with the Bin Laden family and Carlyle Group (especially with the events of allowing in the Bin Laden family to leave so quickly after the events), and that he had a pre-emptive intent to attack Iraq should the chance arise (of course intentionally making the populace believe Saddam had something to do with 9/11 and nuclear weapons which were highly untrue) all the way back from before he was even President.

Secondly, the article points out that a full year before 9/11 Osama was in the US crosshairs but then turned around and blamed Bush.. yet a year before 9/11, Bush hadn't even been elected, never mind taken the oath of office. Then they go ahead and call the Clinton administration departing but it still had 4 months left, that's still 10% of his Presidency.. the fact that Salon is a highly biased liberal source shines through here giving Clinton a pass and putting the blame of intelligence lapses solely on Bush.

I don't think the article blames Bush for letting go of Bin Laden a year before 9/11. It states,

Still, the drone program began in September 2000. One drone swiftly twice observed an individual “most likely to have been Bin Laden.” But since the CIA only had permission to use the drones for intelligence gathering, it had no way to act on its findings. The agency submitted a proposal to the National Security Council staff in December 2000 that would have significantly expanded the program. “It was too late for the departing Clinton Administration to take action on this strategic request,” however. It wasn’t too late for the Bush administration, though. It just never did.

Former National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice has taken credit for the drone program that the Bush administration ignored. “Things like working to get an armed Predator that actually turned out to be extraordinarily important, working to get a strategy that would allow us to get better cooperation from Pakistan and from the Central Asians,” she said in 2006. “We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al-Qaida.” Rice claimed that the Bush administration continued the Clinton administration’s counterterrorism policies, a claim the documents disprove. “If the administration wanted to get it done, I’m sure they could have gotten it done,” says Elias-Sanborn.

I feel it gives a pretty good explanation for why Clinton gets a pass.

Posted Image

#28 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

Yup, once you see enough conspiracy guys and how full of it they always are, you become conditioned to not listening to their BS.

#29 Spitfire_Spiky

Spitfire_Spiky

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

9/11 is a scam. The Bush administration just needed an excuse to start a war.
Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest

#30 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

Mods, maybe a better way to deal with this stuff would be to have one consolidated thread for anti USA/Israel and conspiracy theories? This getting to be ridiculous. Probably half of threads on this board are now the same subject material by the same group of 3-4 people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.