The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo: Trade with Toronto or Chicago?

allkill326

Dude...wow

really? really? the only reason he had to make that save was because he crapped the bed in the series and let Chi back in...

WAKE THE F UP MAN!!!!

HE IS GETTING TRADED FOR A REASON!!! NOT JUST BECAUSE RANDOM FANS ON A BLOG THINK SCHNIEDER IS BETTER

PEOPLE SMARTER ABOUT HOCKEY THAN YOU OR I HAVE DECIDED IT

OK ? OK?

WE ALL APPRECIATE WHAT LOU HAS DONE FOR THIS TEAM AND CITY - HOWEVER, THE KID WHO PLAYED GAMES 3 4 5 IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON IS NOW THE STARTER FOR A REASON

LET ...............IT.................GO

I don't see how this changes anything, Luongo to Toronto was the only real option and last time I checked Leafs have crap all for goaltending. Burke wants to play hard ball then fine we deal Schneider to CBJ for Johansen as we still have Lack and Cannata and could draft Subban, we have solid goaltending get a great return, build toward the future well making us better now and Toronto loses out on a goalie and goes into next season with a crap shout and Burkes job is done or really on the line. Burke/Toronto really have no power in this as their desperate for a goalie like Luongo, we can move either Luongo or Schneider and still have elite goaltending.

Archived