The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Canucks - Leafs Trade Is "98% Done"

What the hell, I'll play along.

Reasons for the delay:

-Schultz status still up in the air. Today's the date other teams can talk to him, no? Both Van and Tor are in on him. Ergo his final decision will change some moving parts.

-Colborne, our future bottom 6 center, is injured? Hence the need for more medical reports.

IMO, this deal HAS TO include Colborne from Toronto. We need a big, young center and MG has stated many times that this team needs to get bigger and younger. Colborne is perfect. We also need a physical, rugged defencemen, Schenn is the only choice, unless you go down the Komisarek road.

My most logical deal:

To TO: Luongo, Raymond, 1st

To VAN: Schenn, Colborne, Scrivens

I hope YOU'RE being sarcastic. Luongo for Schenn, the 5th overall pick AND a 20 goal scorer? That's more than what Vancouver had to give up for him (including the other pieces) and his trade value is at perhaps an all time low.

Just so know, most people outside Vancouver thing Luongo is overrated.

IMO, this deal HAS TO include Colborne from Toronto. We need a big, young center and MG has stated many times that this team needs to get bigger and younger. Colborne is perfect. We also need a physical, rugged defencemen, Schenn is the only choice, unless you go down the Komisarek road.

My most logical deal:

My most logical deal:

My most logical deal:

Archived