Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JustJokinen!

Canucks 2012-2013 Schedule Released

82 posts in this topic

If you can't remember something from last week then I suggest you get that checked out.

A Toronto fan, posting on a Canucks forum all day, with a Marchand pic....yet I'm the bandwagoner lol..

Good thing about schedule: no real long road trip. Pretty sure the guys will enjoy that since they've had these long road trips for the past 3-4 years.

Not part of the argument, but just wanted to tell you the saying is that you couldn't care less. If you could care less, that means you do care to some extent.

Marchand doesn't play good hockey according to your logic, but at the same time he does. lols

What's the reason you have a Marchand avatar again?

Check out the end of the season. The Canucks are on the west coast from Middle March to the end. They should not be travel weary.

It'll be my first NHL season outside of BC looking forward to representing the Canucks on the east coast :) I wonder if Luongo is making the trip with me .......

Canucks or Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(approximately 112 days to go)

does anyone know why the Monday October 22 game against detroit is a 3:00PM PT Start Time?

does anyone know why the Monday October 22 game against detroit is a 3:00PM PT Start Time?

Dec 15 we really need to ramp up our offense. Lighting up james reimer 10-0 would definately raise lous trade value

Can i start the thread now?????

Weird. Might be TV scheduling, the Detroit Lions play on Monday Night Football that night, but it's in Chicago.

Maybe that day is a holiday in the states?

Oh, I'm sorry - I have a life, you know, one outside of just watching hockey and staring at a computer.

And did I say I wouldn't watch any other games? No, just said I could care less.

Typical ignorant 'fan'.