The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Cali Trip

Ryan Murray

My family and I are strongly considering going on March 23rd to see the Canucks take on the Kings at Staples, and to see the Canucks take on the Ducks the following day. The Saturday game is at 1 PM, and the Sunday game is at 5 PM.

Is anybody else considering going?

My family and I are strongly considering going on March 23rd to see the Canucks take on the Kings at Staples, and to see the Canucks take on the Ducks the following day. The Saturday game is at 1 PM, and the Sunday game is at 5 PM.

i just made plans for some buds to come out here to Montreal to watch the Nucks play on Nov 24th so I see this guys question as legit. Can't wait to see the Nucks play in the Bell Centre!!!!! Sure hope I can get enough tickets when they come available. Anyone with a hookup to get tickets in Montreal? haha I just moved here a month ago so...

i just made plans for some buds to come out here to Montreal to watch the Nucks play on Nov 24th so I see this guys question as legit. Can't wait to see the Nucks play in the Bell Centre!!!!! Sure hope I can get enough tickets when they come available. Anyone with a hookup to get tickets in Montreal? haha I just moved here a month ago so...

Archived