The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler back in Vancouver already?

hockeyville88

He just tweeted this

Jus landed in Van surprised to see sun. #summerishere.

It's possible that he could just be here for a medical checkup to see how his shoulder is healing but MG did mention during his radio interview yesterday that players are already back in town, using the facilities at Rogers Arena and working out to prepare for the season. He didn't give specifics as to which players but it's great if they are all anxious to get back out there. May help us avoid our usual October slump.

As long as they're not tired and burned out by the time the season arrives.

That isn't even funny. I mean if it were a Sedin or Burrows we were talking about, I'd get it. But Kesler? Really, it isn't even funny if it was Sedin or Burrows because that is a lame old joke even my 70 year old dad says...So ya. :-S

Some of the responses in this thread have reminded me why I never start new topics unless they are about breaking news pertaining to the team

It's too hard to have a civil discussion without people jumping to conclusions

I didn't start this thread to speculate or to joke that he'd been traded. It was meant to talk about how the players seem genuinely excited about next season. Last summer they were mentally and physically exhausted and were probably wishing that the off season would last a bit longer. This year they really seem to be looking forward to getting back out there.

That is all.

Guest Dasein

That isn't even funny. I mean if it were a Sedin or Burrows we were talking about, I'd get it. But Kesler? Really, it isn't even funny if it was Sedin or Burrows because that is a lame old joke even my 70 year old dad says...So ya. :-S

Archived