The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler back in Vancouver already?

hockeyville88

So again, while all the "fans" debate Kesler being a diver (specualtion on this is hilarious, considering nearly every player dives.) I will once again state that Kesler came to Vancouver because out of the two places he lives, Vancouver is not presently entering the sun.

That isn't even funny. I mean if it were a Sedin or Burrows we were talking about, I'd get it. But Kesler? Really, it isn't even funny if it was Sedin or Burrows because that is a lame old joke even my 70 year old dad says...So ya. :-S

Lol...yes. I drink a lot while they are on but I watch. I really didn't see Kes diving that bad. I do notice the classic head jerk in a scrum. I guess that is a dive too. But worse then Burr?? Worst in the league? Frack...I am a bigger homer then I thought! Lol!

It would be okay if you didn't see many games and therefore didn't see Kesler as a diver.

The fact that you have the 'best sports TV pack available', yet still can't see him as a diver is much much worse.

Kesler has been my favourite player on the Canucks ever since he rose from the AHL to play on this team. I've been a fan of him since he first put on a jersey (see #20 in sig).

However, being a fan of his doesn't mean I can turn a blind eye to his diving. It got out of hand. It got embarassing. He is a proud guy and 'm confident he will change.

I looked at some videos my buddy linked me too and I see some of his work...lol. But again, I agree he dives. And is bad for it. But I just don't see him being the worst. He isn't even one of my fave 5 Canucks. Even though he is in my Name. I used to be Linden_Hodgson at one point but I knew Hodgson's days were numbered and I forgot my old pass and the email address I was using so I got a new account. So it isn't like I am blinded my my love for the guy. I like Burr way more but I just don't see enough to make me think he is worse then Burr or any of the guys people are listing here. Did the diving get out of hand for the Canucks and Kess? Yes, but no worse than any other team I have seen us play!

Archived