The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler back in Vancouver already?

hockeyville88

Some of the responses in this thread have reminded me why I never start new topics unless they are about breaking news pertaining to the team

It's too hard to have a civil discussion without people jumping to conclusions

I didn't start this thread to speculate or to joke that he'd been traded. It was meant to talk about how the players seem genuinely excited about next season. Last summer they were mentally and physically exhausted and were probably wishing that the off season would last a bit longer. This year they really seem to be looking forward to getting back out there.

That is all.

For GOD'S sake ! Bad enough some of you use this Forum to trash Lu, now starting on Kesler?? Give me a break! Lu doesn't deserve it, Kesler either. All Teams take Dives, all teams embellish, It's part of the GAME. Any day of the week any of these guys could make mince meat out of most of us. They are all super trained athletes, they are in the NHL! Think about it ! Look who YOU are criticizing ! It makes me laugh !

That isn't even funny. I mean if it were a Sedin or Burrows we were talking about, I'd get it. But Kesler? Really, it isn't even funny if it was Sedin or Burrows because that is a lame old joke even my 70 year old dad says..L.So ya. :-S

For GOD'S sake ! Bad enough some of you use this Forum to trash Lu, now starting on Kesler?? Give me a break! Lu doesn't deserve it, Kesler either. All Teams take Dives, all teams embellish, It's part of the GAME. Any day of the week any of these guys could make mince meat out of most of us. They are all super trained athletes, they are in the NHL! Think about it ! Look who YOU are criticizing ! It makes me laugh !

I live in Windsor and let me tell you it is HELL right now, not even a breeze to extinguish some of the hellfire. I could actually see kes going to Vancouver for this reason. I know I would if I could. 68 degree a/c is where it's at.

All I care about is that when he returns, he is fully recovered. Kes is a huge part of the team but playing with an injury or coming back too soon spells trouble down the road.

I am a huge Kesler fan and can't wait to see him back dominating the game.

That isn't even funny.  I mean if it were a Sedin or Burrows we were talking about, I'd get it.  But Kesler?  Really, it isn't even funny if it was Sedin or Burrows because that is a lame old joke even my 70 year old dad says...So ya. :-S

Archived