The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will One of the Canucks Goalies be Traded Tomorrow?

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys,

So the first day of the NHL draft is tomorrow, and I'm hoping that with that a Canucks goalie will be traded (for me I want Lu to be traded) not only so my suspense can be ended, but also to stop all this talk on CDC about it :P . So I was just wondering if you guys think that a trade will in fact go down tomorrow, and if so who do you think it will be traded, and to whom, some of the options for the trade are only really applicable to Schneider, considering he doesn't have a NTC.

Anyways...

These were my answers:

Yes

Luongo

Luongo

Florida (Dale Tallon & GMMG will do it through comments on a Facebook status)

Yes

We do not need to trade a goalie for the sake of trading a goalie. We are not a desperate team that needs to make this move. There is nothing wrong with sitting back and letting the season unfold until someone comes knocking and we can get full value if we trade a goalie.

I think the Luo and Toronto rumor is only getting play because it is the center of the universe. I would be shocked and disgusted if that is what ends up happening.

TO has nothing that great to offer us.

Archived