Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

It's okay to beat up your classmates when.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
153 replies to this topic

#151 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

Bullied bus monitor case: 4 students get one-year suspensions: http://on.msnbc.com/LWhdTt

Response to publicity.

#152 hockeyfan87

hockeyfan87

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

I was appalled by the video and what it showed but a one-year suspension is absolutely ridiculous. I believe the school board was influenced to make such a harsh decision due to the focus this incident has received and would not have done so otherwise. The kids need to face consequences for their action but it serves no one to have them miss a year of school.

#153 Thrill-House

Thrill-House

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

I was appalled by the video and what it showed but a one-year suspension is absolutely ridiculous. I believe the school board was influenced to make such a harsh decision due to the focus this incident has received and would not have done so otherwise. The kids need to face consequences for their action but it serves no one to have them miss a year of school.

Were they suspended from school in general? That would seem excessive.

I thought it would be a suspension from all schools in that district.
Posted Image

#154 ashbury

ashbury

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

LOL hilarious... ???? old ass

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.