Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckRow

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

4,387 posts in this topic

Ok I got a good one

Why did SamJam get kicked out of a bar?

Because he only payed for 90% of his drink!

Why did SamJams girlfriend break up with him? Cause he only finishes 90% of the job *wink wink*

moving past the childish personal insults....Does anyone think the Brodeur move is vengence on Lu for displacing him in the olympics? hahaha

moving past the childish personal insults....Does anyone think the Brodeur move is vengence on Lu for displacing him in the olympics? hahaha

We can mock SamJam as much as we want, but the truth is he spoke and 90% of us got excited.

I KNOW this isn't a valid source, but

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

LUONGO update: Again, I can 100% CONFIRM he has NOT been asked to waive NTC as of right NOW. He will NOT be dealt before July 1. #Canucks

While resolution in Luongo file expected fairly soon, it won't be before July1. #CONFIRMED He will be traded to either #Panthers or#Leafs.

:(

LUONGO update: Again, I can 100% CONFIRM he has NOT been asked to waive NTC as of right NOW. He will NOT be dealt before July 1. #Canucks

While resolution in Luongo file expected fairly soon, it won't be before July1. #CONFIRMED He will be traded to either #Panthers or#Leafs.

How do you know samjam isn't Asian?

He only got 90%!

this thread is reaching epic density.

How do you know samjam isn't Asian?

He only got 90%!

Brodeur could be a factor here though. For the same cap hit and actual less $$, they could maybe get Marty for 2 years and have a chance to develop their young talent and have a proven #1 to take them into the playoffs. It could be more attractive than Lu's cost, cap hit and term.