The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

What's the over/under on this thread hitting 100 pages before Luongo (or Schneider) is traded? I'd be happy with 2-3 high-mid level prospects / picks for further down the road to restock the shelves a bit because I think our current major needs (playmaking winger for Kesler/ Puck moving Dman) can be met through free agency or even within our own system.

What's the over/under on this thread hitting 100 pages before Luongo (or Schneider) is traded? I'd be happy with 2-3 high-mid level prospects / picks for further down the road to restock the shelves a bit because I think our current major needs (playmaking winger for Kesler/ Puck moving Dman) can be met through free agency or even within our own system.

No trade will happen until Gillis signs or fails to sign certain players at UFA. I bet the asking price will change whether he gets Parise, Doan or Suter. He probably has in mind x amount of holes he wants to fill and will fill them first with free agency, then after that with trades.

No trade will happen until Gillis signs or fails to sign certain players at UFA. I bet the asking price will change whether he gets Parise, Doan or Suter. He probably has in mind x amount of holes he wants to fill and will fill them first with free agency, then after that with trades.

Archived