The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Intertesting thing that no ones really mentioned, is that Clemmenson was re-signed yesterday.

If they really are planning to trade for Luongo, that likely means they plan for Theodore to be in the package I would think.

The Garrison signing has to upset Tallon along with losing Sammuelson but he knew before Van getting him that he was moving on. The home town discount would burn as well.

Lou still makes sense for Florida. Gillis still needs a RW and a Center so I don't see him taking less than a toop 6 plus a pretty decent prospect. He could also throw Raymond or Schroeder in to complete the deal.

Tallon has Gillis right where he wants him kids. He knows we need to move Luongo and that his club is the only place he ends up. Tallon's going to be stingy with his offer in return unless Gillis sweetens the pot somehow. Who Gillis packages with Lu remains to be seen but I would be surprised if the trade happens this week.

Tallon has Gillis right where he wants him kids. He knows we need to move Luongo and that his club is the only place he ends up. Tallon's going to be stingy with his offer in return unless Gillis sweetens the pot somehow. Who Gillis packages with Lu remains to be seen but I would be surprised if the trade happens this week.

He said he would do what's best for the team. Now you say he will ONLY go to Florida. That is highly unlikely. A guy like Luongo might even have listed legit cup contenders as well, don't you think?

Still would be happy with Lu for Versteeg and Kulikov.Van and the panthers have a good relationship going between the teams and I think it's important to carry on with that.

If it was any other team I say take em to the cleaners Gillis but Florida is our buddy and they'll get the home town discount on this trade.

The Garrison signing has to upset Tallon along with losing Sammuelson but he knew before Van getting him that he was moving on. The home town discount would burn as well.

Lou still makes sense for Florida. Gillis still needs a RW and a Center so I don't see him taking less than a toop 6 plus a pretty decent prospect. He could also throw Raymond or Schroeder in to complete the deal.

Archived