The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

That interview was a disaster for Gillis. Disaster. Nothing hurts more than everything that was said in that interview, Gillis is probably sweating bullets right now. Was really hoping Lu and his agent would keep things on the down low (a la Rick Nash), guess not.

But the Strombone part was hilarious!

That interview was a disaster for Gillis. Disaster. Nothing hurts more than everything that was said in that interview, Gillis is probably sweating bullets right now. Was really hoping Lu and his agent would keep things on the down low (a la Rick Nash), guess not.

Luo at the end of the playoffs said if he wasnt number 1 he wanted to be nuber 1 some place else,meaning he waived his NTC!!!The interview today just says he wants out of Vancouver but gave MG more options to trade him to a big market team.He wants To be a Panther but will go where traded as long as they can get to the playoffs!So doubt Toronto will be on his list but then again it is a big market team!

I had to post this because I find the wording to be funny:

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

Sources say Luongo discussions have heated up in a big way and#LEAFS AND #BLACKHAWKS are kicking tires in a major way to land him.

they are full on kicking the tires now people, don't be surprised if burke breaks his metaphorical foot on some tires soon. 90% confirmed.

Sources close to Toronto told me #Leafs upgraded their offer on the table for Luongo to 2013 1st+ Komisarek+Kulemin. #Canucks

Sources say #Canucks are asking #Leafs to include Lupul in ANY Luongo deal, with or without Raymond being involved. Negotiations ongoing.

my response: puke.

Archived