The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

I think this Post will hit 200 pages before Luongo is Traded

because the asking is price is too high once August hits than it will happen I

think

The best assets we can get is Florida

but Chicago does have players I want like Brandon Saad or Brandon Pirri plus Dave Bolland as our 3rd line centre

( it was a Dream haha ) It will never happen but its a Dream

Luongo , Ballard , Schroeder and Raymond 1st round

for

Seabrook , Bolland , Emery , Montandor , Saad and Beach

I am DREAMING

I know nobody has thrown the San Jose Sharks name into the mix, but they could be a good fit to trade with for Loungo.

* They need an upgrade in goal.

* Based on last years moves, they aren't afraid to make a big trade.

* Closer to Florida then some teams, Lou would be closer to home if a deal cannot be reached with Florida.

* They have assets to offer that Vancouver would actually want (Clowe, Murray, Pavelski, Boyle)

that's right - he has not turned pro yet - and it's possible that the Canucks would want him to be signed if they are to cut a deal including him..

"A source told the Sun Sentinel that Panthers prospect Nick Bjugstad, who scored a goal in the second scrimmage Thursday, has been offered a pro contract but has turned it down. He is still undecided as to whether to return to the University of Minnesota for his junior season or turn pro and try out for the Panthers in September. Bjugstad said he hopes to decide in the next few weeks so as not to leave the Gophers coaching staff hanging."

I know nobody has thrown the San Jose Sharks name into the mix, but they could be a good fit to trade with for Loungo.

* They need an upgrade in goal.

* Based on last years moves, they aren't afraid to make a big trade.

* Closer to Florida then some teams, Lou would be closer to home if a deal cannot be reached with Florida.

* They have assets to offer that Vancouver would actually want (Clowe, Murray, Pavelski, Boyle)

Archived