The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Crosby aslo could be easily making the league max if he went to the open market, he took a discount price for the Pens. If Weber does go to the open market expect a big time contract of what I said of 8-10 mil easily. You dont think that Weber's agent isn't rubbing his hands after what Suter got. The only reason Weber may not get the 8-10mil is if the CBA is fixed.

MG is smart and trying I think to hard to make the right deal.If it was me I'd want matthias,ellerby and a 1st for Luo and raymond

then I'd sign doan to a 3 or 4 year deal 5 mill a season, then trade ballard,manny,sauve,schroder,jensen and a first or two 1st for Weber.

sedin sedin burrows

booth kesler doan

higgins matthias hansen

volpatti lapierre kassian

edler weber

hamhuis bieksa

garrison ellerby

schnieder

Lack

to me that is a cup winning team I sure hope MG can get us this team or one close to it!!!But first thing is trade Luo and get doan!

Weber will take a home town discount just like Garrison did. Once Doan is signed he will see that Van has a REAL serious shot at the CUP. Weber will want to be a part of that. The duration might surprise some, meaning short like 3 years. Weber has never been on a team that could give him the scoring support that the Preds could never muster.

It is all unfolding as it should. Gillis is a Master.

Farhan was on the radio today and he said he knows Bolland has been dangled for Luongo. IMO Bolland would be perfect for the 3rd line centre and a decent replacement for Kes while he's out. I'd want Chicago to throw in a bit more tho if we are sending Lu to a big rival.

Farhan was on the radio today and he said he knows Bolland has been dangled for Luongo. IMO Bolland would be perfect for the 3rd line centre and a decent replacement for Kes while he's out. I'd want Chicago to throw in a bit more tho if we are sending Lu to a big rival.

Archived