The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Still haven't verified the 09 Lambo isn't a Lemon. For the record, I'm pro-Schneider but there are two sides to this argument. I agree that Luongo IS gonna be moved and hopefully before the start of the season so we can concentrate on winning and avoid controversy. It's nerve racking though because no matter what anyone says we are trading a great goalie and depending on one with far less experience. This argument goes round and round and round and round.........

I really don't think the deal was hinging on him finishing his poker tournament. I think it's hinging on the fact that Gillis isn't getting good enough offers.

I just hope that Luongo's poor finish at the tournament doesn't impact his trade value...

I really don't think the deal was hinging on him finishing his poker tournament. I think it's hinging on the fact that Gillis isn't getting good enough offers.

I just hope that Luongo's poor finish at the tournament doesn't impact his trade value...

Archived