The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Bernier's .909 sv % with Mitchell, Scuderi, Doughty, Green in front of him could turn ugly with a bunch of blue and white pylons in front of him instead. Ah, the ongoing saga of Leafs goaltending ... I suppose Bernier could be the "veteran" they were looking for... feel sorry for the youngster if he lands in that shatshow...

Bernier's .909 sv % with Mitchell, Scuderi, Doughty, Green in front of him could turn ugly with a bunch of blue and white pylons in front of him instead. Ah, the ongoing saga of Leafs goaltending ... I suppose Bernier could be the "veteran" they were looking for... feel sorry for the youngster if he lands in that shatshow...

I've been watchin too.. Kassian looks so much more confident there than last season. He reads the play well and just overall looks right into the game. Can't wait till he shakes off the NHL nervousness.

Back on topic, we need to trade Lu for a package that includes a piece we can flip to buffalo for foligno lol. Him and Kass are dynamite together!

Burke is probably using the entire freaking TO media to play mind game with Gillis...

claiming that he has other option other than Luongo.

Fk that Burke. Go take your Bernier and get "LOST" with the rest of the leafs. Write off 2012-2013 season... Get ready to clean up your office Burke...and Nonis too.... all those empty Timmy's boxes.

Burke is probably using the entire freaking TO media to play mind game with Gillis...

claiming that he has other option other than Luongo.

Fk that Burke. Go take your Bernier and get "LOST" with the rest of the leafs. Write off 2012-2013 season... Get ready to clean up your office Burke...and Nonis too.... all those empty Timmy's boxes.

Definitely. Scored a nice breakaway goal too.

I don't think anyone should have expected him to be as dominant as he was in junior right away though. It obviously takes time.

I would love to have Howden or Gudbranson to play along with Kassian. I've really liked their games. Physical guys who aren't afraid to take the body to get the puck. Howden's got some great skill too.

Haven't really noticed Bjugstad, he seems to be more in a shutdown role. I've also liked Carter Ashton's game too, he gets involved alot.

Archived