The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

I'm glad Gillis is holding so tight on Luongo, cause i'm sure not every GM in this league would. He won't trade him for bad contracts like Komisareks. After all, Lu has a good cap-hit considering how consistent he is every season, while Komisarek have both a bad contract and a bad cap-hit. He's really making them overpay, and if he deals him, i believe we will get something that can actually help this team, more than just a salary dump.

Heat of big Canadian teams AND can steal games for the lackluster ones like FLA at the time.

Reimer and Scrivens are still young. Reimer had a good partial season, the year before last, and Scrivens seems to be on a similar path to Cory Schneider. I don't know that I would let it ride on them at this point, but I think they have the potential to be starters in a few years.

Burke and MG just walkied off together into the tunnell by the Penguins room according to Ryan Rashaug twitter.. gotta think something is going to be announced soon. Mcguire reported earlier that Burke and MG spent a whole flight together talking and then had dinner..... This maybe be a bigger package than just Luongo....

Archived