The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Hahaha don't read any of those "hockeyinsiderr" tweets, he claims Burke flew out to VAN, when Bob Mckenzie stated a couple hours that EDM gm and assist. Gm were in Toronto as well as VANs gillis and gilman to make final pitches for Schultz who is in Toronto right now, Bob also said Burke would be making a pitch IF they're still in the running, which there may be doubt of they are

Just gotta be discerning, like everything you read on the internet. When a guy makes a twitter account, posts rumors the uses alternative accounts to post his 'credibility'...then it being fake isn't even the worst thing. It's just sad.

Stick to the Bob McKenzies and Dreggers and you'll be okay.

Dregger is just a mouth piece for the Leafs. He's Dave Nonis' brother in law. I consider DD to be the Leafs propaganda minister.

Mckenzie is so predictable its not even funny. I can say the things Mac says. Today on Sports Centre he said this about Shultz, paraphrasing,

"is he going to win the Norris next year? pbbly not, Is he someone who can fit into a team's top 4 for the next 10 years? pbbly."

That's so stupid, who can't predict what Mckenzie just said. He asks rhetorical questions and answers them in every interview I hear or see him in. Most annoying analyst out there.

Did Mackenzie give any indication of who Schultz was going to sign with? No he didn't. Does Mackenzie know who Schultz is going to sign with? No he doesn't. Is Justin Schultz going to sign with an NHL team in the near future? Yes he is.

Nice!!

The trade was Luongo, Raymond and Gragnani(before I knew he was not qualified) for Campbell, Matthias and Petrovic. Was probably a little steep in retrospect. Wishful.

Your symbols were simply miss read. (I think we're even here as you miss read my proposal.)

You are the one with 35 posts many of which are calling people idiots (not only myself)and correcting peoples spelling and then doing the very same in your own posts.

It's Matthias not Mathias

So do everyone on CDC a favor and quit thinking your the only one who knows a thing or two. It is people like you who ruin these boards for people looking for a chance to express thoughts on hockey related issues only to be barraged by slander.

Hope this is helpful !!!

Archived