Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckRow

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

4,387 posts in this topic

HockeyyInsiderr is not a legitimate source. All of his Canucks "rumours" were from me. I posted proof of it on page 59. Stop posting his crap.

Nice!!

The trade was Luongo, Raymond and Gragnani(before I knew he was not qualified) for Campbell, Matthias and Petrovic. Was probably a little steep in retrospect. Wishful.

Your symbols were simply miss read. (I think we're even here as you miss read my proposal.)

You are the one with 35 posts many of which are calling people idiots (not only myself)and correcting peoples spelling and then doing the very same in your own posts.

It's Matthias not Mathias

So do everyone on CDC a favor and quit thinking your the only one who knows a thing or two. It is people like you who ruin these boards for people looking for a chance to express thoughts on hockey related issues only to be barraged by slander.

Hope this is helpful !!!

To the Burke flying to Vancouver thing. Unless BB is a moron and doesnt realize that Gillis and Aqualini are in Toronto to meet Schultz then he isnt flying to Vancouver.

I had my doubts about this insider and they are confirmed by the Burke flying to Vancouver tweet

I can't believe people are suggesting Campbell.. his contract is gomez bad. Luongo addresses Floridas goaltending issue, but the nucks are overloaded on D! I was just getting excited at the prospect of ballard getting a shot (finally)... Campbell is a poor mans ehrhoff with the same ridiculous price tag. If the canucks wanted to overpay an offensive D, 'hoff would still be in a canucks jersey

and If Schneider is trying hit the home run contract, I say trade his ass out of town

In the southeast dont forget that. They are very similar to Bouwmeester numbers when he was with florida. Cant say that production is around anymore which makes me very weary of Brian Campbell especially with that contract

OMFG luongo traded to Florida for wiess bjustaud for Lu and 3round pick 2013 breaking news from bob mcenzie

OMFG luongo traded to Florida for wiess bjustaud for Lu and 3round pick 2013 breaking news from bob mcenzie

Dregger is just a mouth piece for the Leafs. He's Dave Nonis' brother in law. I consider DD to be the Leafs propaganda minister.

Mckenzie is so predictable its not even funny. I can say the things Mac says. Today on Sports Centre he said this about Shultz, paraphrasing,

"is he going to win the Norris next year? pbbly not, Is he someone who can fit into a team's top 4 for the next 10 years? pbbly."

That's so stupid, who can't predict what Mckenzie just said. He asks rhetorical questions and answers them in every interview I hear or see him in. Most annoying analyst out there.

Did Mackenzie give any indication of who Schultz was going to sign with? No he didn't. Does Mackenzie know who Schultz is going to sign with? No he doesn't. Is Justin Schultz going to sign with an NHL team in the near future? Yes he is.

Seriously, I wish Lu would accept a trade to Columbus so we can get Nash for Lu ++ and we can all sleep easy... til July 1st.

I like the sounds of this Mattias kid.

Hmm, I'm sure Florida would be willing to part with Bjugstad if the price was right. Maybe Luongo, Tanev, Raymond, Malhotra, 1st, 2nd for Huberdeau and Bjugstad?

Sorry your highness. Am I expected to have read every post of a 62 page thread? Get off your high horse. Do you really think I posted that with poor intentions? Evidently not - so give it a rest.