The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

You may expect Luongo to go for a Subaru, but Tallon will not expect to get Luongo for a second rate prospect or depth roster player.

Jovo = Luongo is an elite goaltender. Elite prospect is a perfectly reasonable return.

Florida will part with one of their top 5 prospects - and they will part with another 2nd tier as well.

Bjugstad and Petrovic. Theodore also makes sense as part of the deal.

I'm sure ownership has already told Tallon to get Luongo no matter what. They know he's a marketing machine that will sell jersey's and get people in the seats.

Hell, the story of him returning may actually make the front page of the sports section.

I'm sure ownership has already told Tallon to get Luongo no matter what. They know he's a marketing machine that will sell jersey's and get people in the seats.

Hell, the story of him returning may actually make the front page of the sports section.

I read about him and I would love to have him. I think the Canucks don`t do this deal until they are positive they get Schultz. The reason why I say that is because I believe Tanev will be apart of this deal and we try to get Huberdeau as well.

Archived