The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

I don't think so.........I think MG has to rectify this situation as soon as possible.........though I don't think the locker room would be affected much, the distraction of it hanging over their heads in the media (and multimedia) would be detrimental.........I just don't see MG letting this go on much longer.

I don't see Brodeur not ending his career in NJ and when Tallon realizes this, he will let Bjugstad go.........imo

There is no point to asking for the rights to Garrison, if he wants to sign here then Gillis would wait the 16 hours and sign him for free no? I do figure theodore would come back in a deal at $1.5 I can live with that, but Upshall? Yuck, that's terrable!

but how many of those teams will lu waive his no trade to go play for?

i keep seeing people talk about other teams that we can trade lu to, but last rumour i heard (on this site, and on the team 1260 in edmonton) is lu shortened his list of teams to one.....florida.

Now that we have Schneider signed, Lou can rot in the AHL, on the bench or at home till he opens up more options. Sooner or later a team is going to become desperate enough to make a hockey deal. If not, we have him for 10 years; That's a long time to spend in any of the forementioned situations.If he's going to handcuff MG, MG should return the favor.

Now that we have Schneider signed, Lou can rot in the AHL, on the bench or at home till he opens up more options. Sooner or later a team is going to become desperate enough to make a hockey deal. If not, we have him for 10 years; That's a long time to spend in any of the forementioned situations.If he's going to handcuff MG, MG should return the favor.

I don't want Upshall. I hope Gillis has asked for Bjugstad to be included in any deal. Big guy ( 212lb ) and a Centre. Perfect for a team wanting to get younger and bigger.

Maybe Lou for Bjugstad + Theodore + 2nd rounder. Is that a good deal ?

Luongo's not going anywhere, and he's going to end up being our starter next season. Schneider will not cope with 50 games let alone a full time schedule, which is where Luongo comes in. Expect a 41-41 split by the end of the season, and Luongo will carry us in the playoffs the way he always does in big games where Schneider will falter.

I don't want Upshall. I hope Gillis has asked for Bjugstad to be included in any deal. Big guy ( 212lb ) and a Centre. Perfect for a team wanting to get younger and bigger.

Maybe Lou for Bjugstad + Theodore + 2nd rounder. Is that a good deal ?

Luongo's not going anywhere, and he's going to end up being our starter next season. Schneider will not cope with 50 games let alone a full time schedule, which is where Luongo comes in. Expect a 41-41 split by the end of the season, and Luongo will carry us in the playoffs the way he always does in big games where Schneider will falter.

You are a Troll.

I once thought you had some credible posts.

How on earth do you know C.S can't handle 50 starts?

You are just writing him off cause you lay in a bathtub surrounded by candles and images of Luongo as you cut yourself with razor blades.

Nooo nooo nooooooo.

Get out of the bathtub and turn on the light

Cory is here to stay, 4m for a back up!?

Umm no

Please don't write a blog in response cause knowone cares.

Archived