The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Well what would you want?

Garrison at 5 million? No thanks.

Allen at 4+ million? Again, not thanks.

Unless Gillis is willing to go all in and offer Parise or Suter 8 million, I don't see us doing much. Something tells me he'll fill the holes through the trade route.

There's still lots of teams that are in desperate need of forwards and D, and there's only so many players to go around on free agency.

As much as people think that Raymond and Ballard have no value, there are teams that will want them after today. When you look at what some of these UFA's are getting, you realize that Ballard and Raymond's contracts are actually pretty good value.

There's still lots of teams that are in desperate need of forwards and D, and there's only so many players to go around on free agency.

As much as people think that Raymond and Ballard have no value, there are teams that will want them after today. When you look at what some of these UFA's are getting, you realize that Ballard and Raymond's contracts are actually pretty good value.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you had proof of me ever calling anyone a troll, please do inform me. Plus everybody is on the CS bandwagon there are very few who don't want to see him succeed, I know I do whether it is here or not, but your one of these people who think anybody who doesn't want to see Loui treated like this is some sort of homer and hates Schneider when it is just not true...YOU are who we hate the part of the fanbase that feeds the media reading some article and assuming that how things are. If you could form a reasonable opinion by yourself then your view point wouldn't be so narrow but you need to be spoon fed info from TSN and then call them your opinions.

Plus I think Schneider would be good in a starting role next year for us but that guy is not wrong until we see CS take the reigns and does well, not just for 1 season but multiple, there will always be people waiting to see if he can do it. Just like with Loui and the Cup till he wins one it is hard to believe he will.

And I'm pretty sure when you face palm it is to your self thus the burying of the head in the palm, like so :picard: nice try but maybe you should try putting some thought into your post instead of just a couple disjointed sentences(if you could call them that) that are trying to accuse everybody of something all the time.

I'm still hoping for a Luongo + for Gardiner + -deal being made within a few days. For an elite goalie that can and will put your team over the top and rolling back to the into the playoffs, Burke will do this. Gardiner, as good as he could be and is already, is expendable if you can get a workhorse, sure-thing starting goalie between the pipes. And as poorly as they have performed for so long, the pressure to make the playoffs is there for Burkie.

Archived