The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

Don't teams only ask for a 'list' when they are planning to move a player? If Theodore 'allegedly' created his list, then can't we assume Florida is planning on moving him? And why would they move him unless: a) Markstrom is filling in b ) they're preparing for Lu

Just a random observation, but it tingled the ol' spidey senses when I first saw it, and is just a detail that stands out to me.

Over the years, every tv interview Lu ever did, he wore a Canucks baseball cap. I even looked around on youtube, couldn't find any in which, if he had a hat on, it wasn't a defined Canucks logo ball cap. Until this year's exit interview. Plain black cap on. Maybe a minor detail, but it seemed big to me at the time, and pretty much the key signal that was the last we would see of Lu repping any Canucks gear.

Another side thought: in all the speculation rolling around and nitpicking who said what about Lu's future...has anyone heard anything at all from Lu himself since the year end interview? Even a sighting of him? Anything? Just curious, as he really is the one I would like to hear something from.

Another side thought: in all the speculation rolling around and nitpicking who said what about Lu's future...has anyone heard anything at all from Lu himself since the year end interview? Even a sighting of him? Anything? Just curious, as he really is the one I would like to hear something from.

Archived