b3.

Brendan Gaunce Talk

4,726 posts in this topic

That's great to here. Huge boost having Graovac back in the lineup.

Look for Gaunce and Graovac to light up the Colts tonight!

Take the series in 5!!!

Never going to happen. Edited by playboi19

Tied 1-1 with 2 minutes remaining in the 1st period.

Shots on goal? 1-1.

Both teams score on their only shot in the game. Talk about efficiency.

It must be a defensive chess game out there...

EDIT:

Anddddd Barrie scores on their 2nd shot of the game.

Shots on goal 2-1 in favour of the Colts - the score also 2-1 in favour of the bad guys.

Edited by Dasein

Tied 1-1 with 2 minutes remaining in the 1st period.

Shots on goal? 1-1.

Both teams score on their only shot in the game. Talk about efficiency.

It must be a defensive chess game out there...

EDIT:

Anddddd Barrie scores on their 2nd shot of the game.

Shots on goal 2-1 in favour of the Colts - the score also 2-1 in favour of the bad guys.

The shots are incorrect on the OHL website, it sometimes glitches up like this. It'll probably be updated in the intermission/after the game. Shots were actually 14-10 Barrie. Joseph Cramarossa of Belleville got ejected for a slew foot.

The shots are incorrect on the OHL website, it sometimes glitches up like this. It'll probably be updated in the intermission/after the game. Shots were actually 14-10 Barrie. Joseph Cramarossa of Belleville got ejected for a slew foot.

Ahhh lol that makes much more sense.

Wow, an ejection for a slew foot? How bad was it?

Ahhh lol that makes much more sense.

Wow, an ejection for a slew foot? How bad was it?

I don't have video, but it doesn't sound like any harm was done. The recipient, Jake Dotchin, is still playing... I think he was ejected because of how reckless and unnecessary it apparently was. Hopefully we'll get some video after the game, but its a big loss for the Bulls, and that 5 minute PP didn't help...

Things got a little crazy in that service timeout. Now 4-4, near the end of the 2nd period. Graovac tied it up 2-2, Barrie scored a quick couple to go up 4-2, and Belleville just came back to tie it up. Gaunce gets an assist on the tying goal.

Sounds like he's making his presence felt, even if it hasn't showed up on the scoresheet in great numbers:

Belleville Bulls@OHLBulls 29m

Brendan Gaunce has brought his physical game tonight. Lots of hits and competition in puck battles.

Tyson Giuriato @TysonGiuriato 50m

.@OHLBulls down 2-1 after one period. I counted four big hits from #Canucks prospect Brendan Gaunce in that period.

Wow. And literally just as I'm typing this, Jordan Subban got tossed from the game for a headshot. That makes two important players for the Bulls ejected so far...

Edited by stonecoldstevebernier

Wow, what a game. Belleville comes storming back to tie it up.

Sounds like Gaunce is really stepping it up physically.

Edited by DeNiro

At least Gaunce is a clean player, from what I know he has no suspensions but damn can he play a rough and tough game, can't wait for a season or two from now when he owns the 3rd C.

Man, would sure be sweet if we had a young Trevor Linden on our hands, here.

Well, he's gonna need at least one Memorial Cup to compare to Linden in terms of his junior career.

Still 4-4 midway through the 3rd period, Bulls managed to kill off Subban's major and Athanasiou, the player Subban hit, is back on the ice. Graovac is also back in the game after getting 2+10 for an altercation. Very physical, intense game by all accounts.

Holy geez, a bit of a knock down drag out barn burner!

Damn, looks like it's an uphill battle now.

Time to get the split on Wednesday.

I don't have video, but it doesn't sound like any harm was done. The recipient, Jake Dotchin, is still playing... I think he was ejected because of how reckless and unnecessary it apparently was. Hopefully we'll get some video after the game, but its a big loss for the Bulls, and that 5 minute PP didn't help...

I'd love to see some video, but the OHL is very strict in their suspensions so this could end bad for the Bulls.

Hope this guy is our David Backes, if not better.. I've been excited about this kid since the draft.

Not related, but Malcolm Subban 10 goals allowed in the past 2 game??? Great goaliie but seems to be choking in important games. (World Juniors) It's pretty damn sad if you score 4 goals and still lose the game.