The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How is it possible for people to like dogs more than cats?

GLASSJAW

I like both - cats are easier to deal with - I do find dogs a pain sometimes (take forever to train!) - but still love them.

I guess I'm an animal lover.

Currently, in my household, we have:

2 cats (I rescued them from a farm house fire)

2 dogs

1 salamander

90 gallon Salt water aquarium (6 fishes, 1 hermit crab, 2 shrimp, and some tiny creatures)

750 gallon pond with coy and gold fish and an 19 year old red slider turtle (called Chris for some reason)

In August we'll be adding 2 Morgan horses.

It all depends on the cat and how it is raised aswell.. I had a cat that past away about 10 years ago that was an amazing cat. Friendly to everyone.. When ever one of my brothers hurt themselves and was crying she would be right next to them purring and showing concern. She never jumped on the table, counters or anything that could have food on it.. Or any small things that could fall and break. I miss that cat.

oh and here is another cat saving a life.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2012/04/03/sk-cat-saves-moose-jaw-man-1204.html

I like both - cats are easier to deal with - I do find dogs a pain sometimes (take forever to train!) - but still love them.

2 dogs

1 salamander

90 gallon Salt water aquarium (6 fishes, 1 hermit crab, 2 shrimp, and some tiny creatures)

750 gallon pond with coy and gold fish and an 19 year old red slider turtle (called Chris for some reason)

2 dogs

1 salamander

That's a lot, but you should see my sister's house.

4 dogs- 1 golden retriever, 1 pug, 1 miniature pinscher, and a husky. Her boyfriend who is moving in soon also has a doberman and crapzu

2 cats

Tons of rabbits- she even has a room just for them

A pond with a bunch of fish

A giant aquarium in her washroom

Her house smells like crap everytime I step foot into it.

That's a lot, but you should see my sister's house.

4 dogs- 1 golden retriever, 1 pug, 1 miniature pinscher, and a husky. Her boyfriend who is moving in soon also has a doberman and crapzu

2 cats

Tons of rabbits- she even has a room just for them

A pond with a bunch of fish

A giant aquarium in her washroom

Her house smells like crap everytime I step foot into it.

Archived