The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why do I feel like we won't move anyone...

Sedinry

For some reason I feel like GM MG might have gone soft.

2 years ago on Draft day he picked up a flurry of picks (Hammer + Malhotra + more) and beat others to the punch.

Last season the Kings did that exact thing, but this year with so much to offer, the media is making it seem like we have nothing to give and won't get anything in return.

I really hope I am wrong and that a poster will be able to say "your an idiot" once MG does something spectacular.

But for now, count me on the fence for whether Lu will get traded and if we get anything in return.

Sure it's great to have 2 great goalies. Guess what? 2 Goalies don't play at a time, and you only need one great goalie during the playoffs. We are in need in front and even in the back end.

We still have a championship-capable team, for the next year or two at least, yet I feel MG is thinking for the future.

Vancouver doesn't care too much about the future IMO, Vancouver wants a cup, and it wants it now.

We could get rid of Lu's salary and get Parise or Nash or some superstar, if we can all dream big, why can't they?

For some reason I feel like GM MG might have gone soft.

2 years ago on Draft day he picked up a flurry of picks (Hammer + Malhotra + more) and beat others to the punch.

Last season the Kings did that exact thing, but this year with so much to offer, the media is making it seem like we have nothing to give and won't get anything in return.

I really hope I am wrong and that a poster will be able to say "your an idiot" once MG does something spectacular.

But for now, count me on the fence for whether Lu will get traded and if we get anything in return.

Sure it's great to have 2 great goalies. Guess what? 2 Goalies don't play at a time, and you only need one great goalie during the playoffs. We are in need in front and even in the back end.

We still have a championship-capable team, for the next year or two at least, yet I feel MG is thinking for the future.

Vancouver doesn't care too much about the future IMO, Vancouver wants a cup, and it wants it now.

We could get rid of Lu's salary and get Parise or Nash or some superstar, if we can all dream big, why can't they?

Archived